Kentucky BS thread

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
Welcome back Kyle! We definitely all need to get together soon.

Btw, just picked this up for the wife
uhajy2uh.jpg

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
We should plan a meet soon, heck yeah Dave. That's a sweet ride. Jason send me a pic if you pick it up for sure!

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
We will probably be having our usual fall rental at London Dragway, haven't decided on a definite date yet but it will be a Sunday in October or early November. Anyone here interested?

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
We will probably be having our usual fall rental at London Dragway, haven't decided on a definite date yet but it will be a Sunday in October or early November. Anyone here interested?

I am DEFINITELY in for the fall rental. That was a great time last year.

corey5988

forum member
Reaction score
I don't know if I'm late or not, but I'd love to get in on a track rental. I wanted to meet up with some forum guys at Beech Bend, but I was kept pretty busy running True Street.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I don't know if I'm late or not, but I'd love to get in on a track rental. I wanted to meet up with some forum guys at Beech Bend, but I was kept pretty busy running True Street.

You're not too late, we have the date secured but right now we are just trying to get an idea of who and how many are going to come. Once we get a good count we will start collecting the money.

corey5988

forum member
Reaction score
If it's the 9th that's good, since I won't have my daughter. That's my weekend to work though, so I'll have to schedule off and find coverage. Just let me know when price is decided.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back