Kentucky BS thread

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
There's nothing like having a kid, the love for a child is something that nobody can understand til they have their own. Having someone to care for, that loves and looks up to you, and the smile on their face is nothing short of priceless. I wish ya the best buddy!

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I guess with the site changes and all the usual guys that post here not being very active I'd say I won't get on here much anymore. Just seems like too much drama from both sides, and after reading an earlier comment from the new man in charge I really have no desire to get on here much from now on.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I must have missed it all, can you give cliff notes on what happened?

The site was sold and the new owner has been catching alot of heat, I will keep my opinion on the matter to myself lol. I guess that person had enough and basically told a member to either get over it or fuck off. I'll just hang out on our little local forum lol.

Here's the statement..

Ha ha, ya testing the waters....come on!! Quit assuming shit. Enough with dogging on me cause I am the new owner. Its getting old already. If you think this forum is going to go to shit because I own it, then move on already. If you want to hang around and see how shit goes, then shut the hell up and enjoy the forum that you have always enjoyed. Quit bitching about things cause you just want to bitch. Yes, I see you. You are such a bad ass because you can talk shit about the new owner. I get it, you want to be seen as the bad ass on this forum. You happy? You got to buff up your chest, now move the fuck on and enjoy the forum!

It will always be the forum you have known, where you can say what you want to say, cuss when ever you want, keep vendors in check, and so on. The way you go about your life on this forum will not change. Just keep thinking and bitching about how you think this site will go the way of the others, because your just wasting your time. IT WON'T!!!!

Last edited:

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
I have not posted much anymore and don't really plan to. I have everyones phone number that I like to talk to. So you all holler at me anytime.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back