Kona Blue '11 GT + 60 hours paint prep + Zymol Vintage

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice. Any problems with the transmission??

None so far. *fingers crossed* I think the transmission issues are blown out of proportion, you'll hear the people yelling that theyre broken more so than you hear people who don't have any issues.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
None so far. *fingers crossed* I think the transmission issues are blown out of proportion, you'll hear the people yelling that theyre broken more so than you hear people who don't have any issues.

Of course, that's how it always works. I heard some claims that Ford last week sometime had admitted there was an issue and a fix was on it's way.

Although I do have a buddy who went through three transmissions and it's still not right. The thing makes so much noise and shifts quite shitty.

1SonicGT

forum member
Reaction score
It's not new. you should only buy Vintage from a certified Zymol dealer so they can set your paperwork up properly and registration for the refills. Zymol also has a formula called Royale, which costs around $7500, and a very very limited edition Solaris, which is about $30,000.

For that amount and the name my car better look like its got its own sun in the paint! It's kinda sad when the wax is worth more then my car!

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
For that amount and the name my car better look like its got its own sun in the paint! It's kinda sad when the wax is worth more then my car!

Royale and Solaris are usually only sold to detailers who work on Concours cars. Typically vehicles worth over $500,000

Redfireshaker06

forum member
Reaction score
Looks awesome, this is what I just did yesterday. Nothing compared to what you use. lol

Wax003.jpg

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
I'm actually a big fan of chemicals and Adams (same thing) for the misc stuff

Redfireshaker06

forum member
Reaction score
I had a gallon of Obsessive details detail spray. And I had a bottle of Adams detail spray. Smells the exact same. I think they get it all from the same place

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
I had a gallon of Obsessive details detail spray. And I had a bottle of Adams detail spray. Smells the exact same. I think they get it all from the same place

Chemical Guys does a lot of private labling for a good majority of the boutique detail market.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
wait... someone makes $2,000 wax? and someone bought it? :roflmao:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey Seer - when you want to come by and work on my Shelby?

:evil:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I don't mind!

Paint looks amazing.

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
For $30,000, that wax better come with more than 60% Brazilian Carnuba! It better come with a Brazilian chick in a thong bikini to put the wax on and then wax me after the fact!

I used to detail cars for a living, had two Lambos and a handful of Ferraris, but never used more than my own concoction for them.

Looks beautiful!

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Are you saying you owned two Lambos and a Ferrari or you detailed them?

It's pretty safe to say besides the world's top detailers the only people with those waxes are owners of exotics who are having their detailers use them. I know a guy who bought it with the intention of never using it himself.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
If you go on detailing forums, you would be surprised to see how many people own $1000+ waxes to use on cars like Mustangs, Corvettes etc.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back