Larry_H back in business?????

05mustang_TT_charged

Because Race Car!!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just recieved a PM from a member on ModFords about Larry_H motor in my car. He said he has been trading PM's with him about building him a motor. I told him to do a search on here for some info on him as my dealings went smooth but some others have not. If anyone that owns one of his motors has some input on it please put it here and I will point the guy in the direction of this thread.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If he is I am sure he is probably keeping a low profile

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i got that pm too. i havent responded to it yet. what did you say? run for the hills?

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hmm, so he really didn't go to Paris to marry that Chinese girl?

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
nope he went to china to meet a girl he met on Candle of love website, a chinese emmigration site. He went to meet a wife, but the chick had a kid and they scammed him and took his money. he eventually met another girl and emmigrated her to the us and married her. This was all in his threads on that site. I called him out on it and he had his user account deleted and all of the threads and posts removed.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
nope he went to china to meet a girl he met on Candle of love website, a chinese emmigration site. He went to meet a wife, but the chick had a kid and they scammed him and took his money. he eventually met another girl and emmigrated her to the us and married her. This was all in his threads on that site. I called him out on it and he had his user account deleted and all of the threads and posts removed.

Did you make copies of the threads?

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i did, a year ago but i had a HD failure on my pc. lost em all

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Did you make copies of the threads?

Here is part of it

申请中国公民身份的配偶、未婚夫/妻和子女赴美的签证程序痛苦而漫长。整个程序需时1-2年。在申请过程中,由于程序、申请材料、不清晰或矛盾的指引等原因可能造成很多的问题。除美国国家安全局

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Here is part of it

申请中国公民身份的配偶、未婚夫/妻和子女赴美的签证程序痛苦而漫长。整个程序需时1-2年。在申请过程中,由于程序、申请材料、不清晰或矛盾的指引等原因可能造成很多的问题。除美国国家安全局

Interesting.... So he's also a rapist?

05mustang_TT_charged

Because Race Car!!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i got that pm too. i havent responded to it yet. what did you say? run for the hills?

I told him mine didn't break yet and he did fast work. BUT he turned into a fly by night engine builder who ended up screwing some people out of money and one guy out of a whole motor. He said he only lives 15 minutes from him and was looking at letting him build a motor. Eric Brooks also advised against letting him build the guys motor.

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
nope he went to china to meet a girl he met on Candle of love website, a chinese emmigration site..

Thank gowd I never did crazy sheeet like that :whistling:

I guess if a girl takes your money one time, she's a scammer, but if she takes it all the time THEN shes your wife!! HAHAHAH :roflmao:..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back