Learning to make fast go fast!

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
It never is for long haha.

Who knows; we might make similar numbers these days

Just remember my car is just a little 3v, don't rub it in to hard if you go faster, I have one less valve then your almighty 5.0.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Lol! Well post up some info after you get a chance to install and mess with it a bit. I 'm glad to see they offer one for a 3v, since I didn't see that on the site.

They don't offer a 3v unit, it's the same one you see in there video. I just need to use there directions as a base for my installation. I will post some info after I installed it.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
So, I just received a 3.4 pulley in the mail this week. Really wanted to go to Mod Nationals this weekend, but it's not happening. Just too busy at work. I do want to hit a track this weekend though. Need to test this pulley and the TB. Should be 25 psi or more. Can't wait to test it.

Other then that just been driving the car to Studio Movie grill the last couple weeks with my son for lunch and a few movies

I'm really excited about this new pulley! I will be spinning the F1a at max rpms and pushing my motor harder then it's ever been. This will be the all out maxed setup for my little 3v. I can't imagine pushing any harder without more CID or a REALLY big turbo.

46addict

Reaction score
I have Nitto 555 drs 305/35/20. I was not dattaloging on the last outing(computer was dead) but I had on the two before that so I felt ok with it.

As for the suspension, here is a full mod list of the car.

: Engine
· 05 up Ford aluminum block
· Manley 18cc dish pistons 9.0/1 .030 w/ ceramic coated tops and dry film coated skirts
· Manley Billet Pro Series rods coated w/ PD14
· Kellogg 3.75 stroker crank coated w/ PD14
· Federal/Mogal Race series bearings dry film coated
· ARP 3v head studs
· ARP 3v main studs
· Livernois vct lockouts
· Comp 127550 cams
· Comp. Beehive springs moly coated with titanium retainers
· Ported heads with 35mm in. and 38.5mm ss valves with all ports, chambers, and valves ceramic coated
· Steeda delete plates
· MMR windage tray
· Ford GT500 oil pump w/ TSS billet gears
· Ford head gaskets
· New Ford timing chains, guides, and 2v tensioners
· Moroso 7qt. oil pan coated with PD14 inside
· MEZIERE elec water pump
· Autolite HTO plugs
· Innovators West Balancer with custom Procharger crank pulley and crank support
· MSD COPs
· MSD dual Dis 4 setup w/ 2 step and ign. Kill
· JPC sheet metal intake urethane coated by Polydyn
· FRPP polished throttle body
· Crank case evac. System and Morso breather tanks
· Remote oil filter
· Rear head coolant mod
I assume your setup has changed since you posted this..I didn't read the whole thread as there are 116 pages now. But my question is did you make 800whp on the stock intake manifold? Did it last a good while without breaking?

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
I assume your setup has changed since you posted this..I didn't read the whole thread as there are 116 pages now. But my question is did you make 800whp on the stock intake manifold? Did it last a good while without breaking?

I removed the stock intake back when the car was around 700 IIRC. I've never seen one break from boost though.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back