"LITO" is an amazing tuner

zachman

forum member
Reaction score
I had a 302 stroker, with a Whipple 2.3 built last year by Michael Rauser at L&M Engines. I installed a set flowmatched Bosch EV14 60lb injectors and was having idling issues and the car had been running rich. It was so rich it ruined my high flow cats. I was told the modified Bosch GT500 EV14'S were almost impossible to tune.

Contacted "LITO" here on S197 and had him build a tune for the motor. He had me install a wideband and he adjusted the tune after it was installed.

The car is a new beast. 614 hp. Completely different car.
"LITO is the Man"

Thanks LITO for your hard work and patience.

zachman

forum member
Reaction score
He is the Jon Lund of South America. He is an honest hard working man.
You can't find a man with more integrity. You won't regret it.

06gtmustang

forum member
Reaction score
I hear nothing but good things from him. When my car is ready i will def. contact him. :naughty1:

benjytps

forum member
Reaction score
Lito? he is ok............

I had the pleasure of hanging out with him at PRI and he is a super cool guy. Thumbs up for sure!!!

Lito, I still owe you that waffle.

Last edited:

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Can't wait for it to warm up here so that he can start tuning my car. Have heard nothing but great things about him.

zachman

forum member
Reaction score
The heads are ford racing ported heads M-6049-N3VPA RH and M-6050-N3VPA LH.
Aprox. 13lbs boost
Whipple 10 rib kit
Cams are a special grind blower cam from Michael Rausher L&M Engines.
Michael Rausher is another good man to do business with. Build's an hell of an 3v engine.
Michael recommended "LITO".

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
Great numbers for 13 lbs. Which size pulley did you use with the whipple kit? I'm not sure which to get, that or the steeda 10 rib.

zachman

forum member
Reaction score
To be honest I'm not sure. When you order the 10 rib from Whipple you tell them your engine add-ons and what boost you would like to run and they build the kit for you.
The thing I liked about the Whipple 10 rib was I didn't have to notch hood or lower engine.
I installed the kit myself. It was pretty easy. If I can do it anyone can!
Michael at Whipple is very helpfull. Their Tech and warranty service is one of the best I have dealt with.
My whipple 550 HO started using oil and I sent it back to whipple and they fixed it without question.

StangEd

forum member
Reaction score
Did you get a single tune from lito or was there data logging involved. I'm basically wondering how the communication process was...did he get back to you in a decent amount of time or did you have to wait?

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
For me there was plenty of datalogging and communication. He gets back to me pretty fast and if you set up a day with him, he'll get back to you immediately. We did the base tuning on the street and I did my full pulls at the dragstrip.

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
Lito is AMAZING tuning wise and customer service he has helped me more than anyone else on the boards! If you are in the fence about getting his tune your stupid not to!

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
Did you get a single tune from lito or was there data logging involved. I'm basically wondering how the communication process was...did he get back to you in a decent amount of time or did you have to wait?

He got back with me quicker than I got back with him, honestly. The quicker you send him a datalogg the quicker you get a revision. I received 2 revisions within a few hours most of the time. Depending on how crazy your setup is it may take longer to get it right I'm sure.

StangEd

forum member
Reaction score
He got back with me quicker than I got back with him, honestly. The quicker you send him a datalogg the quicker you get a revision. I received 2 revisions within a few hours most of the time. Depending on how crazy your setup is it may take longer to get it right I'm sure.

Thank you, that's what I was hoping to hear.

strong_j

TX^SWAG
Reaction score
Who's lito?? It's crazy how good this guy is and I've never heard of him. Does he own a shop??

Back