*NEW* JDM 302E Block, FRPP Stage 2 Ported Heads, Hot Rod Cams & ALL parts to complete

palanza7

forum member
Reaction score
Registered just to say, sick setup!! I'm looking at putting a gt500 supercharger on my 06 gt and it would be great to slap that shortblock under there. But oh man thats a chunk of $ right there.
I'm only going to see prob 550hp, so thats way overkill for me. But oooh that aluminum.. *drooool*

Last edited:

Legend Shaker

forum member
Reaction score
Well... First off. Welcome to the S197forum!

There is a lot of useful information on this site. You may have to dig and search for some of it. Just about every subject is covered for all technical and trouble shooting. Everything!

I sure have found it useful. That's why I am a supporting member.

Hope your supercharger installation goes well.

Never ending with these cars, which is what makes them so fun to own. I wish that I had more time to spend with mine!

Last edited:

Legend Shaker

forum member
Reaction score
I have decided to go ahead and break this down to the major components.

I have already pm'ed everyone that has shown an interest to let them know. The first person to have posted gets first grab. if no longer interested? then next in line, etc. I will try to keep track!

If you are interested in buying the JDM 302e? then you will need to buy the GT500 oil pump and the Triangle speed shop billet gear for it and the oil filter mount. You would be making a big mistake if that was not in you build list and planning on using a SC or Turbo.

If buying the heads? then expect to purchase the lash adjusters and followers along with several other related items that you will be buying anyway, like ARP 12 pt head bolts, etc.

I also have two sets of TTY bolts if your HP goals are mid range (<550 HP?)

I am currently waiting on a member (deployed) that was in first place for all the timing components. I was not sure if he wanted the new Cam position sensors or the VCT and bolts. Who ever gets them? I will throw in the required Rotunda tool for free! REALLY helps out!!

I may also start a new thread, since this one cannot be edited any longer. I will keep you posted.

Legend Shaker

forum member
Reaction score
SOLD...!!!

The base motor (short block, heads and timing stuff) is sold.

THANK YOU S197 Forum!

The best thing?

It's going into a Saleen PJ that is regularly raced competitively.

The Canton oil pan with windage tray and gaskets along with the timing cover, hot rod cams, are still for sale. I will start a new post for those items. If they do not sell soon? I will just put them on my 08 GT

Believe it or not? More stuff will be coming up for sale!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back