*NEW* JDM 302E Block, FRPP Stage 2 Ported Heads, Hot Rod Cams & ALL parts to complete

Legend Shaker

forum member
Reaction score
Update: The only other option to lower the price for this??? would be to remove the following parts; HR Cams $730, Timing Cover $560, FRPP Valve Covers $315, Canton oil Pan $470, and the flexplate/Flywheel (used for Automatic) $150. That would be for sale at $7725.00 + shipping and crating fees

Well... Here we go. I started to build my 2005 Mustang GT and made very good progress. Then started to acquire a TON of parts, to take the car to the next level. I almost completed the Engine build and my job took me in a different direction, which required weekly travel. I simply do not have the time to finish this build and am never Home to drive my modified car, so... I have decided to go ahead and sell everything that I have acquired and then, unfortunately, demod the car, since its only worth book value, from what I can tell.

Up for sale Today. I have a complete New engine build for sale. I want to try to sell it complete. If no interest? then I MAY... sell seperately. This was set up NOT to be a drag race engine, but to be very "streetable" and fun to drive. I was originally planning to just use the Saleen Supercharger, which will only put out 600 rwhp or so... and add a second power adder (NO2) with 110 for track day.

Current configuration:

- JDM 302E Short Block with Forged rotating assembly. This is the lower compression version that can be used for Supercharger or Turbo applications. $4200

http://www.teamjdm.com/jdm-302e-2005-2010-3v-mustang-short-block-motor/. *$5995 new at JDM

- Ford Racing Stage 2 CNC ported Heads (M*6049*N3VPA & M*6050*N3VPA) Set up with all new lash adjusters and followers.

http://www.teamjdm.com/4-6l-5-4l-cnc-ported-3v-cylinder-head-assembled/

I have had several requests for price breakdown for this.

$4200 - JDM 302e
$850 - FRPP Ported Head (LH) Note add $360 to the price of the heads ($180 each) if sold separately for lash adjusters and followers (Already installed)
$850 - FRPP Ported Head (RH)
$730 - Ford Racing Hot Rod Cams (M*6550*3V)
$360 - ARP Cylinder Head Fasteners
$150 - FRPP 8 Bolt Flywheel
$330 - Triangle Speed Shop TSS 3V Billet oil pump gear
$65 - GT500 oil pump
$315 - FRPP Chrome Valve Covers
$560 - 3V Timing Cover with Mirror Finish - Debured & Polished Timing Cover ($260 new timing cover + $300 polish)
$150 - MMR Billett Rear Engine Seal Support (if you dont like MMR? then I also have a new Ford OEM Part to replace).
$470 - Canton 7 qt Aluminum Oil Pan 13-784A
$1670 - All new parts required to assemble a complete Engine: lash adjusters ($150), followers ($210) NOTE: Subtract out if heads sold seperately, Timing chain, guides, VCT, Cam position sensors, all other sensors (For 2008 wiring harness), seals, all nuts and bolts... EVERYTHING you will need to complete.

FOR SALE $ 10,700.00

I have properly assembled the engine following Ford manuals and Todds advice (Thank you Sir) tmcolegr. Using new...calibrated tools and all required "Rotunda" Tools. The Engine is currently ready to have Valvoline Racing Oil pumped through it and install the oil pickup tube and pan, valve covers and timing cover. The rest is straight forward... sensors (2008), rear engine seal and drop in your car!

Additional parts available to purchase separately to complete... Inovators west 10%OD, Meziere Electric water pump, Thump Racing Saleen tensioner, on and on. I will post up additional threads for these.

Retail is at $13731.19 EDIT NOTE: I forgot to add in the Canton oil Pan...

Price reduction: For Sale Today $9950 Plus Shipping and Crating fee's.

or I could remove the Hot Rod cams and Sell for $ 9220
Plus Shipping and Crating fee's.

The only other option to lower the price for this??? would be to remove the following parts; HR Cams $730, Timing Cover $560, FRPP Valve Covers $315, Canton oil Pan $470, and the flexplate/Flywheel (used for Automatic) $150. That would be for sale at $7725.00 + shipping and crating fees

I will accept payment by discrete PayPal or you pay the fee (3 now 4%??), Cashiers check from Major Bank or Credit Union.

Located in Atlanta, GA. Local pickup prefered...

Thanks for looking!

Michael

Photbucket Links:

Last edited:

TzReddy

forum member
Reaction score
If you have guys interested in the heads I am interested in short block. P.M best price. I will pick up.

tnsaleen

forum member
Reaction score
I would buy the timing cover and valve covers if you decide to part. Possibly the head studs as well. Let me know!

Legend Shaker

forum member
Reaction score
Thank you for all of the offers...

I just put this up for sale and would like to give it some time to see if I can sell it as complete. If it does not sell. I will consider breaking it down. Really dont want to end up with $1600 pile of new parts that I will not be able to return (VCT, timing components, cam sensors, etc not cheap

loots06

forum member
Reaction score
timing cover and all timing components for me, heck even that thing that says MMR.

degmidget

forum member
Reaction score
Interested in heads and overdrive pulley. Also is the block aluminum or iron block?

Legend Shaker

forum member
Reaction score
Interested in heads and overdrive pulley. Also is the block aluminum or iron block?

Aluminum... The link to JDM has been corrected.

Basic specifications are as follows

JDM Stroker 5.0L Mod motor specs:
302 CID Modular 2v, 3v, and 4v
3.554”Bore x 3.800”Stroke
Stock compression (9.8:1)
New FRPP Block plate honed for a truer bore geometry
Speed Pro NASCAR bearings
JDM Spec Ring pack w/ Stainless top rings for better seal and longevity
JDM Spec Kellogg forged steel crankshaft
Induction hardened journals and 8 bolt flange
JDM Spec custom forged CP pistons
Manley Forged steel 4340 connecting rods w/ ARP fasteners

tnsaleen

forum member
Reaction score
Offer still stands. I'll buy the ford rear main seal plate, timing cover and gaskets, valve covers and gaskets, head studs, timing chains, tensioners, guides, gears...

Legend Shaker

forum member
Reaction score
Damn... thats just about everthing spoken for.

You guys are going to make me break this motor back down to the individual components?

I do have one member interested in the complete engine. But he is trying to get his $$ together.

I will keep you updated...

thump_rrr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thank you for all of the offers...

I just put this up for sale and would like to give it some time to see if I can sell it as complete. If it does not sell. I will consider breaking it down. Really dont want to end up with $1600 pile of new parts that I will not be able to return (VCT, timing components, cam sensors, etc not cheap
I'd be interested in the VCT solenoids complete with housings and sensors.
I may be interested in many other small parts.
I have a list I can PM you with part numbers if it helps you out.

Legend Shaker

forum member
Reaction score
Quick update... I have two Guys, one local to me, that are trying to get $$ together.

One guy has enough if I remove the cams... We'll see. I will keep everyone posted. It ain't over until cash is in my hands!

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back