Newbie from UK

staffy

Reaction score
hi there.

I’m chris and just joined, I’m from the UK. I have 2 classic Fastbacks; 1970 Mach 1 and a 1969 mustang Fastback (my new project car which I’m planning on putting a supercharged coyote in).

Just laid a deposit on a ‘05 GT, has a supercharged Roush blower on it which was put in 18 months ago and quite a few mods.

Really looking forward to picking it up in late January, nice 480 mile trip down from Scotland back home.

Chris

B2036BB4-B968-4D19-BBA9-0C55F8F680F2.jpeg E0EBC314-CB30-4DAA-99B6-508EF0E28A6A.jpeg

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome!
That should be a fun car, looks sharp too.
Manual or Auto?
Does it specify which of the roush blowers is on the car?

staffy

Reaction score
Welcome!
That should be a fun car, looks sharp too.
Manual or Auto?
Does it specify which of the roush blowers is on the car?

Thanks, is an auto (I prefer stick shift but it’s not a deal breaker) and although I’ve havent seen any documentation to date, believe it’s a Phase 1 ROUSH TVS 2.3L Roots-Style Supercharger
Cheers
Chris

Dino Dino Bambino

I have a red car
Reaction score
That's a very clean looking car considering it's 15 years old. Take a picture of the engine compartment so we can exactly what's there.
The previous owner was either crazy to sell it, or desperately needed quick money from the sale, or decided to cut his losses because it has become a money pit.

Last edited:

staffy

Reaction score
Found the spec from:

M90 Supecharger w Stage 3 tune
Borla ATAK cat back exhaust system
Upgraded yellow stuff pads all round
Upgraded discs all round (think StopTech)
Ford Racing K1 suspension all round shock and struts and springs w GT500 strut mounts
20” American Racing allow wheels

staffy

Reaction score
3AC16B9C-8E99-4D79-8750-A9EDD480A345.jpeg
That's a very clean looking car considering it's 15 years old. Take a picture of the engine compartment so we can exactly what's there.
The previous owner was either crazy to sell it, or desperately needed quick money from the sale, or decided to cut his losses because it has become a money pit.
It’s only done 28000 miles and he’s had to move home for work, I paid him a fair price for it.

RLF9409

My blood runs Ford blue!
Reaction score
If you come down to the Nurenburgring let me know. I am about an hour away...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

staffy

Reaction score
You did well then.
That's indeed the M90 supercharger from the 435hp & 400lbft rated Roush 427R. How much does it make with a phase 3 tune?

He didn’t have it by dynoed, so to be honest I don’t know. I’m an old skoll push rod muscle guy, so going to be at steep learning curve I think. Any tips would be gratefully received.

I pick it up in 3 weeks time, going to be have fun run home, 480 miles home to my home on the South East coast from Scotland, as long as it doesn’t snow I should be OK....
Chris

staffy

Reaction score
If you come down to the Nurenburgring let me know. I am about an hour away...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Mike, great offer, thanks. I’ve bought the car with Some long European trips in mind.
Chris

Dino Dino Bambino

I have a red car
Reaction score
He didn’t have it by dynoed, so to be honest I don’t know. I’m an old skool pushrod muscle guy, so going to be at steep learning curve I think. Any tips would be gratefully received.

I pick it up in 3 weeks time, going to be have fun run home, 480 miles home to my home on the South East coast from Scotland, as long as it doesn’t snow I should be OK....
Chris

Chris, if you ever decide that you need more power to handle the mean streets of bonnie Scotland ;) you could add upgrades to your existing M90 supercharger or update to the more efficient Roush R2300:

http://www.brenspeed.com/05-08-mustang-power-adders-roush-upgrade-packages.html

Where in Scotland are you? I might fly in from Cyprus before the end of this year to stay in Edinburgh for the next Hogmanay.

staffy

Reaction score
Chris, if you ever decide that you need more power to handle the mean streets of bonnie Scotland ;) you could add upgrades to your existing M90 supercharger or update to the more efficient Roush R2300:

http://www.brenspeed.com/05-08-mustang-power-adders-roush-upgrade-packages.html

Where in Scotland are you? I might fly in from Cyprus before the end of this year to stay in Edinburgh for the next Hogmanay.

Thanks for the link, I’ll take a look at.

I live in England, I’m picking the car up from Scotland, sorry for the confusion.
Chris

Dino Dino Bambino

I have a red car
Reaction score
My GF has a flat in Weymouth, and she has a cousin who lives near Poole in Dorset. You're about a 3-hour drive away. I'd love to see your Mustang up close and if you ever visit Cyprus, you can see mine.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back