nmra-ca t/s on lms - nailed it!

kdesigns

forum member
Reaction score
True Street was running on the NASCAR track, and I got the chance to shoot it. Tried a bunch of differentt things, but I nailed this one!

Will post more when I get back to the office...

lms1.jpg

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
nice!! 2010 GT500 right?

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cool!!! Ehem, where are the pictures from Mustang Week? And your article I have been dying to read?

kdesigns

forum member
Reaction score
Cool!!! Ehem, where are the pictures from Mustang Week? And your article I have been dying to read?

The article's been written, photos chosen, and sent to Mustang Enthusiast magazine. Unfortunately, I can't post anything until the issue comes out - "First rights" and all that legal crap. Gotta earn a living, you know. Patience, my dear...

kdesigns

forum member
Reaction score
So TS did there 30miles at Lowes Motor Speedway? NICE!!!

Yeah, it was pretty cool. The cars at that track was cool, that is - It was actually hot as crap out on the blacktop! I kept looking for the white stripes to sit on, as the white stripes were much cooler than the black asphalt.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The article's been written, photos chosen, and sent to Mustang Enthusiast magazine. Unfortunately, I can't post anything until the issue comes out - "First rights" and all that legal crap. Gotta earn a living, you know. Patience, my dear...
Ah, yes, didn't think of that. :oops1:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back