Now What?

GRAYPNY

Rich
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I bought a set of Eibach sway bars from a vendor on ebay and when they arrived today at my office the UPS driver told the guy working there that the box was open. The dumbfuck signed for the sway bars and when I arrive the front sway is missing. I asked him why in hell he would sign for an open box and he said, "I thought you were in a hurry for them".

I filed a claim with UPS and they will pick up the box on Monday but now I wonder what will happen since he signed for an open box.

:angry1:

shatter

White And Nerdy
Reaction score
That's why you don't hide shit from your wife and have it shipped to work. It's karma, baby!!!

Worst case is you can do a charge back on your credit card. Someone along the line gets screwed but at least it won't be you!

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
all depends ups used to just leave packages at my house without a signature , well they delivered my lift kit for my truck and the same shit happened spring missing and various other small shit they ended up paying to have the company reship the parts but i guess it all depends on who you talk to gl bud

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back