The "New Look"

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Just depends on how the negotiations go. I've got the Gurney hood here already. If the deal goes away....I'll use it. If the deal goes ahead....then we have a hood for sale.

I mean....geez...it's only a five figure deal we're talking over.

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just depends on how the negotiations go. I've got the Gurney hood here already. If the deal goes away....I'll use it. If the deal goes ahead....then we have a hood for sale.

I mean....geez...it's only a five figure deal we're talking over.

Dibbs....if you get the deal, I want that hood buddy.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
No scoop yet. It's yours if the other deal gets done. Saves me from shipping the damn thing.

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No scoop yet. It's yours if the other deal gets done. Saves me from shipping the damn thing.

Sweet!

Oh, and yeah I did call the other night. My boss rang in right as it went to voicemail. I was out on one of my rigs, so I was crashed by the time you texted back.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Did you already buy the hood scoop? If you did I'll take it if your deal goes through, but you'd have to ship it.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Didn't order the scoop or the rear wing yet. Damn near did though. Hell...I bought the reverse C-stripes less than thirty minutes before Patterson called me.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Talk about bad timing. I like your idea for the scoop with the hood but I don't like the price of it new. Hmm, maybe I'll check out ebay.

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
What are you waiting on big guy? The no existing wiring would be so sweet for an engine swap, could probably use a hot rod harness like what the current platform has and just run your own gauges. Maybe even tub the damn thing. I dare ya :beer:

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
I'm actually trying to see if there is a way to title the damn thing so I can use it for the Shelby deal with the Shelby serial number and I won't have to paint Butch. Hell of a lot easier.

Yeah....like building a car from the ground up to completion in three weeks is "easier."

pacettr

PJ Lover
Reaction score
I'm actually trying to see if there is a way to title the damn thing so I can use it for the Shelby deal with the Shelby serial number and I won't have to paint Butch. Hell of a lot easier.

Yeah....like building a car from the ground up to completion in three weeks is "easier."

Not gonna get a title, but a BIW build would be fun :evil:

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
No news out of Las Vegas this week. Again.

:pissed1:

At this rate the car won't be ready for Bradenton. Damn it. Now I have to go steal Kyle's car. :roflmao:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back