tradeing car off, need the cash.

Speeddmn

forum member
Reaction score
Tradeing car off, need the cash. '07GT part out

****UPDATED****

So family is expanding, hopefully! So it's time for a toy to go away. Makes the most sense to liquade the parts off my car to help put money down on a diffrent, larger vehicle. So here is a list of what I am selling.

Steeda Steel Strut Tower Brace - V8 - '05-'10. $100 PN#555-5716

BMR Tubular Radiator Support. $130 PN# rs002

Pypes off road h pipe, welded together no leaks. $100

Will make deals as needed etc. I live and work in Wichita Falls, Texas, 1.5 hrs NW of FT. Worth, and 1.5 hrs south of OKC, OK. I do not mind travelling, but wont drive to New York for free if you catch the drift.

All prices are OBO plus shipping. Local is best and this post will be on other boards. These parts all have less the 12k miles on them, most have between 9k and 3k.

Last edited:

Speeddmn

forum member
Reaction score
Pms answered. Antenna is easy pm me for my address, send me yours then i will send you mine. I just dont have a spare antenna. Sucks!

Saleen bumper is just as easy as a stock one. Juat have to tap into the wire harness for the blinkers to work. Remove rivets from old bumper that hold the turn signals inplace and use new rivets to install those brackets into this bumper.

So easy a caveman could do it.

Speeddmn

forum member
Reaction score
I'll swap antennas with you, if you get down to central Texas. Not really worth the cost of shipping them.

thats true, why I didnt want to just sell it. I don't get out of this town very much. Why my car of almost 3 yrs old has 12k miles.

Would love it if local guys with S197's were cool, and wanted parts, and had money burning a hole in there bank account!

Speeddmn

forum member
Reaction score
any pics of the bumper?

_MG_9016.jpg

will wash the bumper when I take it off and take pics of all the flaws I see in it.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back