Walk-around and exhaust

ZPounds09GT

forum member
Reaction score
Wasn't going to post this here but nobody has really seen my car here, so why not? Alright guys, got a little inspiration from a video a guy on here made and I was bored without mods to add to the 'stang so this is the result.

Its a walk-around of my car, including interior and a few somewhat short exhaust clips. Hopefully you guys like it, if you want to know anything about the car, ask or check out the video description. Let me know what you guys think; I will probably make another one when I get more mods, got nothing I'd rather do with my time :thumb:

Thanks to my friend Dillon for help with this, it was fun. There is also a thank you to all the people that helped or satisfied my mod bug. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds good man! We can meet up when ever you have some time. My schedule is pretty open. It would be nice to get some pictures of our rides together.

Last edited:

ZPounds09GT

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds good man! We can meet up when ever you have some time. My schedule is pretty open. It would be nice to get some pictures of our rides together.

Alright, I have been sick lately so being out in the cold too much may not be a good thing for a while. Maybe sometime after New Years and hopefully new mods. I'll PM you around that time and we can set some stuff up!

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Nice ride man, and cool video.

One suggestion...vacuum out you car before making a video that has shots of your interior! :roflmao:

ZPounds09GT

forum member
Reaction score
Nice ride man, and cool video.

One suggestion...vacuum out you car before making a video that has shots of your interior! :roflmao:

Thank you, and yeah I know. Haha. I didn't plan on showing the floormats and all of the interior but my friend did the actual walk around and I just kinda got over it. It could have been way worse though, those mats hold in a lot of dirt!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back