What have you done to your mustang today?

Gladams

Reaction score
That’s t
Nice!
Please post the specs on the reservoir kit or parts you used.
Did you also change out the brake reservoir to the auto model to remove the chance of any leaks from installing a plug on the manual reservoir hose nipple?
Shelby clutch reservoir kit from LMR" and I have the auto reservoir from ford. I also have the Russell Ss clutch line.

nfrizell

Reaction score
I rid my car of this unholy contraption.
13dab8c69a50c6f5f7f88cfe0d510683.jpg

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

AHaze

Reaction score
Started repainting the wheels. One had a prior, less than spectacular "professional" refinish and I nicked another one a couple weeks ago. I was never in love with the slightly brown original finish so decided on a color change as well as flat clear coat. View media item 8742

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
I had a DSS carbon fiber shaft on my 2014 and thought it was both smoother and quieter than the OEM shaft. A bunch of pounds lighter as well!

Lighter for sure. I really don’t see how it could be any smoother, but will take your word for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Need to get an alternator for the wife's GT500.
Does J2Fab ever do promo codes or sales?

Dimontague

Reaction score
Driving it to get my new hearing aid!!!!!

Planning on fixing the conv top now from the good comments here!

nfrizell

Reaction score
Did it shock you how dang heavy that thing is?

It’ll never be as smooth though with a one piece as it was with that OE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm digging it. The one piece makes the car feel less janky. It feels plenty smooth at highway speeds. I have yet to do any speed runs to see how it feels at high speed.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Ordered a new J2Fabrications 185-amp alternator for the wife's GT500, with the big cable kit.
Couple days ago I returned the AutoZone battery that got me home when the alternator died and stranded me on the side of the highway.
My trusty Battery Tender recharged the Ford battery that's about 4 years old, and the car starts right up now, but of course I still need to install the new alt.
When I tested the output of the current alternator, I saw 12.4V at idle with all accessories off, and 12.1-12.2V with the low beams and fog lights on, nothing else.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
New 185-amp J2Fabrication alternator and their big cable kit arrived today. Guess I need to make some time to work on the Shelby this weekend. :)

IMG_20220909_184242219~2.jpg

EBABlacknChrome

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
New 185-amp J2Fabrication alternator and their big cable kit arrived today. Guess I need to make some time to work on the Shelby this weekend. :)

View attachment 84141
Edit.....nevermind, Google that setup. Quality product with some great up grades.

Curious to see more details. Is this something like DOB alternator? I am not familiar with what the gt500s came with. The Denso 09 and up works for all. The cable upgraded looks great.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back