What have you done to your mustang today?

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Well done.

He'll of a project boss! [emoji38]. It looked like a lot of work to install the alternator, but I'd agree the wiring is a PITA. at to make it look nice that is.

Thanks guys. It was a battle and I'm happy to say I won :)

The only thing that would've made it look better is if I used Tesa tape instead of electrical tape to do the wrapping, but the Tesa tape roll is a good bit larger than the small roll of electrical tape I used, especially in the tight area in-between the shock tower and the engine.
Oh well, it is what it is.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Long overdue stockpile, . BMR K-member, gt500 control arms, Koni sport struts, Maximum motorsports caster/camber plates, Shelby bumpsteer kit, replaced cut rear bumpstops with frpp's. All handles better but do feel more vibrations at low speed and particular the starter from the motormounts. Plan to add A-arm brace (had CHE k-member brace with tq limiters, can be made to fit but probably just sell it), and considering rad support and brace. Rear is already Watts link, LCA, LCA bracket, adj UCA, sway bar with billet links, and K-springs & Koni sport shocks. Front already had K springs, swaybar with billet mounts and strano links, traded out Tokico d-specs.

image0(7).jpeg

image1(3).jpeg

white95

boost or bust
Reaction score
Long overdue stockpile, . BMR K-member, gt500 control arms, Koni sport struts, Maximum motorsports caster/camber plates, Shelby bumpsteer kit, replaced cut rear bumpstops with frpp's. All handles better but do feel more vibrations at low speed and particular the starter from the motormounts. Plan to add A-arm brace (had CHE k-member brace with tq limiters, can be made to fit but probably just sell it), and considering rad support and brace. Rear is already Watts link, LCA, LCA bracket, adj UCA, sway bar with billet links, and K-springs & Koni sport shocks. Front already had K springs, swaybar with billet mounts and strano links, traded out Tokico d-specs.

View attachment 84295

View attachment 84296

I’ll take one of each

AztroRover

Reaction score
Awesome day, finally leveled out my Mustang, it's had the high tail look, three fingers from the tire to the fender up front, but a full closed fist between the tire and the fender on the back before. Now 3 fingers space all the way around! How? Roush blue springs (1/2 drop), KYB shocks, added the Shelby rear shock bar, and added the OEM Ford rear sway bar, as mine didn't come with one, despite being it having the Pony Package, Cross drilled discs on all fours. It's a weekend cruiser first and foremost, but I get spirited on winding roads to Julian for pie!

Reaction score
Took the valve cover of for notorious light tapping at idle, thought no biggie probably a roller follower, found out nothing, absolutely nothing wrong, no groves, discoloration, no play in followers or exhaust valves, no play in cam phaser etc. Inside the valve cover looks like you can eat from it. Probably the stupid retainer in camshaft is at play a bit, which is annoying, but not dangerous at all. Will put it back together and probably will swap the phaser out after American Muscle
IMG-4703.jpg

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Just sold these wheels. For the first time in as long as I can remember, I only have one set of wheels for my Mustang.
Time to look for the next set! :D

IMG_20221015_093748883.jpg

Huberoy123

Reaction score
Replaced the Kenwood Mono amplifier and kenwood subs. Looking for more thump in the trunk. Replaced it with a 1200 watt amplifer.20221014_104905.jpg

Huberoy123

Reaction score
Built a fan setup for my trunk to keep my 3 amplifiers cool. Used 2 - 20221027_212908.jpg 120mm, 12 volt fans, and wired them to a relay and temperature controlled switch and fan speed controller. The relay will be triggered by the amplifier turn on circuit, and the fans will turn on when the preset thermostat temperature is reached.

Forty61

forum member
Reaction score
I looked at mine when I left the house and pondered if my battery is going to be weak whenever I go to move it as it’s sat for weeks at this point.. fingers crossed it’s still strong!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back