What have you done to your mustang today?

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Got a great deal on a GT500 steering wheel with red stitching for my Redfire Roush. Looking for suggestions for a real leather shifter boot to replace my stocker that has seen better days.

I have redline, shift boot, ebrake boot, and armrest cover (I think, this may have been different brand with padding). Nicely accompanies my Roush RTC seats, I had not installed my GT500 wheel as was black stitching decided to stick with factory GT wheel.

https://www.redlinegoods.com/Mustang05shiftboot.php

Miker

Reaction score
I have redline, shift boot, ebrake boot, and armrest cover (I think, this may have been different brand with padding). Nicely accompanies my Roush RTC seats, I had not installed my GT500 wheel as was black stitching decided to stick with factory GT wheel.

https://www.redlinegoods.com/Mustang05shiftboot.php
I ended up getting the OEM boot even though it is vinyl it will be a big improvement over my original. I actually like my steering wheel except for the fact that at 155K the texture in many parts of the rim is worn off. Interesting is that I heard that the GT500 wheel feels thinner. I don't have it in hand yet but I am anticipating it will be a much nicer wheel. Got it on Ebay from the Parts Farm.

Last edited:

GriffX

Reaction score
What’s different about the front lca’s?

Sway bars are completely different sizes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AFAIK they changed the caster with different arm length and the ball joint has a thicker shaft. To use the 2011 you have to change the wheel spindle too

Miker

Reaction score
Got a great deal on a GT500 steering wheel with red stitching for my Redfire Roush. Looking for suggestions for a real leather shifter boot to replace my stocker that has seen better days.
Received the GT500 steering wheel from the partsfarm today. It is like brand new! Woot Woot! Going to install once the sun goes down. It was 110 here today!

JC SSP

Reaction score
Very nice! How much was it $$$.

If your interested I have the leather GT500 arm rest to match.

Miker

Reaction score
Very nice! How much was it $$$.

If your interested I have the leather GT500 arm rest to match.

$99.00 Buy it now with 29.00 shipping, no tax. Saw it an hour after it was listed and already had watchers. Pulled the trigger even though the pics were not the best. Didn't want to take the time to ask the partsfarm any questions since it was on the weekend and there were already 3 watchers.

07gts197

forum member
Reaction score
Just popped in to say what’s up. I haven’t posted on here in a few years but have been active other sites. It’s nice seeing this place is still alive.

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
5d098a676b2ff11826a9ea107a43c914.jpg

Washed her…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Candy10

forum member
Reaction score
You should replace the tensioner with the belts. That could be the cause of your slippage.
Tensioner, and old belt are less than two years old. Just changed it because radiator sprung a leak and coolant contaminated it. I’ll be switching again to a 2” shorter belt when I add the smaller s/c pulley, and clean all the pulleys/idlers again. We’ll see

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back