WTT: SCT X3 for Diabosport Predator

Feshdogg

2008 E-Force Bullitt
Reaction score
|ALREADY TRADED| WTT: SCT X3 for Diabosport Predator

ALREADY TRADED

Just wondering if anyone wants to swap. My vehicle is a 2008 and I am running tunes from an SCT X3. If anyone has a compatible Diablosport and is willing to trade, let me know.

Steve

Last edited:

Joser281

Reaction score
Do you also have the usb cable that hooks up with to the computer? I got one that I bought for my '05 and has the latest firmware, I'm not too sure if it'll work with your '07 with the latest firmware though.

Last edited:

Feshdogg

2008 E-Force Bullitt
Reaction score
Do you also have the usb cable that hooks up with to the computer? I got one that I bought for my '05 and has the latest firmware, I'm not too sure if it'll work with your '07 with the latest firmware though.
Yes I have the cable. They are only like $10 at any electronics store, even the drug store has 'em.

I don't think (from what I've read) that your will work with mine. What is the part # for your Diablosport? I will look it up. Corona is close. I'm in Newport.

Steve

blackgt09

forum member
Reaction score
i have an 09 same tuners i will absolutely trade my predator for your sct i dont have the cable to connect to the comp ...if you have your np ill buy them and send it with the tuner brand new

reason...my dyno tune in 2 weeks requires an sct or i have to pay an additional 200 that i deffinitely do not want to pay lol

Feshdogg

2008 E-Force Bullitt
Reaction score
i have an 09 same tuners i will absolutely trade my predator for your sct i dont have the cable to connect to the comp ...if you have your np ill buy them and send it with the tuner brand new

reason...my dyno tune in 2 weeks requires an sct or i have to pay an additional 200 that i deffinitely do not want to pay lol
Sorry, already traded!

I am trading for the exact same reason. Sorry about the timing!

Steve

Back