Anyone in the Atlanta area intrested in doing a meet up at the Varsity at some point?

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
Theres a guy in Douglasville , he used to "find" ways to overlook that whole "off-road" issue, if you threw a little extra his way

Memphis 05

forum member
Reaction score
What part if Gwinnett? It is a big area? I do know a couple of people but it depends on where u are at to handle your issue

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
I dont have his number but he worked right behind the chevron on hwy 5 off i20, if you're in the area shoot me a message , i could show you

Memphis 05

forum member
Reaction score
May 4 is the next coffee and octane show... Last month there was over 1000 cars there.

Anyone interested in meeting up there.... Figured I throw it out there now before it is last minute

V8 Vol

El Jefe
Reaction score
I just created a group on Facebook that will perhaps get a meet up group going.

Not to leave anyone out, but I did it as a GA400 group. Lots of us live up and down 400 and thought it would be fun to have folks meet up somewhere along the highway.

I was thinking Tilted Kilt on exit 11 once a month, that would serve those of us north of exit 11 and an easy place to get to coming from the south as well.

Join up and tell your friends....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GA400Mustangs/

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
Just joined the group..
I just created a group on Facebook that will perhaps get a meet up group going.

Not to leave anyone out, but I did it as a GA400 group. Lots of us live up and down 400 and thought it would be fun to have folks meet up somewhere along the highway.

I was thinking Tilted Kilt on exit 11 once a month, that would serve those of us north of exit 11 and an easy place to get to coming from the south as well.

Join up and tell your friends....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GA400Mustangs/

Back