Chris Rose.....lend me an ear. LOL

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I called for you today at AM but you were busy.

Question:

If I get an FRPP Intake. I want to know if you can revise my BAMA 93Race tune to where I will suffer NO ILL EFFECTS off the bottom end torque.

You have my tune spot on throughout and I LOVE torque so would you be able to tweak my tune to accomodate this FRPP intake to where it wouldn't feel like a pig off the bottom whatsoever? I will pass up the deal on the intake if you think there is no way to get around even the least bit suffering on low end torque to where the car is going to be sluggish getting out of the hole.

Please advise

Thanks!

Last edited:

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I called for you today at AM but you were busy.

Question:

If I get an FRPP Intake. I want to know if you can revise my BAMA 93Race tune to where I will suffer NO ILL EFFECTS off the bottom end torque.

You have my tune spot on throughout and I LOVE torque so would you be able to tweak my tune to accomodate this FRPP intake to where it wouldn't feel like a pig off the bottom whatsoever? I will pass up the deal on the intake if you think there is no way to get around even the least bit suffering on low end torque to where the car is going to be sluggish getting out of the hole.

Please advise

Thanks!

Chris has been in meetings for the better part of the day.

I will make sure he gets to this ASAP.

Thanks for your patience and undertanding!

jsquared_25

forum member
Reaction score
Ultra- would you be kind enough to tell me what he said? I am in somewhat of the same dilemma, but with mutha thumpr cams. I already purchased the intake manifold, but am still trying to decide on which cams to pick up. I do understand that you will most likely lose a little more low end with the thumprs, however if he would be able to tune the hotrods the way you are requesting maybe the same can be done with the thumprs.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Chris said tuning should not be an issue. He stated he had the FRPP intake on his '07 without any ill effects.:highfive:

Last edited:

jsquared_25

forum member
Reaction score
That is a nice looking set up there! Chris, would you be able to answer a few questions by phone today?

AMChrisRose

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I don't know whether you got in touch with Chris Young, above, or not? If not, I'll be around all day tomorrow, so just shoot me a PM and I'll give you my direct line.

jsquared_25

forum member
Reaction score
I don't know whether you got in touch with Chris Young, above, or not? If not, I'll be around all day tomorrow, so just shoot me a PM and I'll give you my direct line.

I am not sure if you were referring to me or not, but I did shoot you a pm.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
FRPP Intake is here. Think the tune will reach my email today?

Lidocaine37 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Thanks Chris!!!:highfive:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back