Classified Categories

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Might be easier for people to search for parts if there were subforums in the classifieds, such as:

Power adders
Suspension
Engine parts
Interior
Wheels/tires
etc...

:2cents:

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I agree. But some people are always on the lookout for certain parts, like a supercharger, or wheels, or springs...it would make it a lot easier if they could visit those forums without having to wade though all the other miscellaneous stuff that they don't care about.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
^ agreed; any other car forum I have been on has it broken down that way.

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
My only reservation about going to this layout is the threads that consist of a bunch of various parts. Rather than worrying about a dozen or so threads when people are parting out a car, you just have to post one thread and worry about the upkeep of that thread. Easier to see replies/questions in one thread than potentially letting something slip through the cracks in a thread that you forgot to check that day.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
+1 leave it alone. If you want to look for something specific theres a one stop shop place to look and do a search!

salethrad.jpg

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Might be easier for people to search for parts if there were subforums in the classifieds........

The problem with that is we have a hard enough time just getting people to post in the correct forum already. I can't tell you how many people think a tire is a Mustang specific part....

You put in a hand full of sub forums and it is just going to be worse.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
+1 We have more than enough work for the mods to do as it is. Leave the classifieds the way they are.

Earl

Black_GT

SIIXVII
Reaction score
I say leave it also. Im to lazy to click sub forums when I can see everything for sale all laid out in front of me at once lol.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back