For real?? SCT not compatible with MAC???

hawkeye18

omgwtfbbq
Reaction score
>Buys a computer whose main selling point is its inability to be modified

>Takes great pleasure in this fact, gloats about it constantly

>Bitches about inability to use it to modify his car

c3e.jpg

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
>Buys a computer whose main selling point is its inability to be modified

>Takes great pleasure in this fact, gloats about it constantly

>Bitches about inability to use it to modify his car

Haha, there can't be too many "hardcore" mac users that have attempted to tune their civic.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Cause it's easier to have 2 laptops right?

I don't own a Mac laptop. I have an iMac and Windows laptops. And yes, it is easier, I use my iMac as primary, and the laptops are simply for when my android phone isn't powerful enough or compatible with my on the go needs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Hahahaha, funny thread. Glad the OP has a lighter side.

FWIW my three year old Dell Vista datalogs and loads 800 rwhp tunes in my car with the SCT software.

Nerds, carry on!!

spaz2203

forum member
Reaction score
^^^^ Could've had 3 windows machines that would blow those out of the water.....and if you wanted Mac you could just boot it as a hackintosh

Hahahaha, funny thread. Glad the OP has a lighter side.

FWIW my three year old Dell Vista datalogs and loads 800 rwhp tunes in my car with the SCT software.

Nerds, carry on!!

But if it had windows 7 it would make that a 900hp tune....and load it faster

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
^^^^ Could've had 3 windows machines that would blow those out of the water.....and if you wanted Mac you could just boot it as a hackintosh

But if it had windows 7 it would make that a 900hp tune....and load it faster

Haha, maybe against my retina Mbp but my trusted MacBook Air is best $300 I've ever spent considering it has a 256 ssd, last gen core 2 duo. Works perfect and never had a problem, bought it cheap and fixed it, had a screen problem that was a quick fix.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Haha, maybe against my retina Mbp but my trusted MacBook Air is best $300 I've ever spent considering it has a 256 ssd, last gen core 2 duo. Works perfect and never had a problem, bought it cheap and fixed it, had a screen problem that was a quick fix.

Core 2 duo is 4 generations old about to be 5 generations once Haswell comes out this summer.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
I meant before they rolled over to the "i" designation.

Ahh ok, i designation is in it's third about to be fourth generation :D Intel is pumping out new architecture like crazy.

Remember, PC's get the new Intel products before Apple. There is nothing exclusive in the hardware. Nothing the mac has the pc hasnt had anymore.

spaz2203

forum member
Reaction score
OK, so the geek fight continues.
Carry on...

Apple products are good for people who don't know computers well and want to be told what they can and can't do or don't want to have control over their computers or don't want to customize their OS to their liking or enjoy paying double for lesser technology w a cool screen:banghead:

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Ahh ok, i designation is in it's third about to be fourth generation :D Intel is pumping out new architecture like crazy.

Remember, PC's get the new Intel products before Apple. There is nothing exclusive in the hardware. Nothing the mac has the pc hasnt had anymore.

I hate Intel. Remember the first generation Pentium fiasco? I've had exactly 3 Intel processor based computers in the last 19 years. All the others are or have been AMD. It's just about time to upgrade the desktop again. That means I have to study and learn what's out in the current market, then buy 6 month old technology.

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
Apple products are good for people who don't know computers well and want to be told what they can and can't do or don't want to have control over their computers or don't want to customize their OS to their liking or enjoy paying double for lesser technology w a cool screen:banghead:

You couldn't have made yourself look anymore stupid than you did with this comment.

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
Nothing against MACs, I have no problem with the gay community.
Maybe if enough people asked SCT they would put out a patch for it?

Didn't doubt you had any problem with the gay community after looking at those "sweet" looking eyebrows you got. Not sure who waxes more you or your lady!!

:LMAO:

spaz2203

forum member
Reaction score
Didn't doubt you had any problem with the gay community after looking at those "sweet" looking eyebrows you got. Not sure who waxes more you or your lady!!

:LMAO:

Lol :D:thumbup:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back