GEORGIA CRUISE Suggestions

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
I just was talking to a couple of guys that arent on this forum and we been wanting to do a cruise to red top mountain or brass town ball either way somewhere north georgia we can get about 5 guys who are down for sure.

Im thinking sometime early april or the end of march we can schedule something, that would allow enough time for people to schedule if you work on the weekends! Let me know if your interested!

Again we are shooting for beginning of April or the end of March for a spring cruise! IT IS NOT A MUSTANG ONLY CRUISE!!!!!

Mikes5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Not really but Im training a rookie right now so its kinda hard to get a day off. My off days float from week to week. Im off the 25,26,and 27. Plus the 27 is my day :beerchug2:

Last edited:

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
Yea what sucks is trying to get everyones schedule to line up just right!!

Not really but Im training a rookie right now so its kinda hard to get a day off. My off days float from week to week. Im off the 25,26,and 27. Plus the 27 is my day :beerchug2:

Justin will you be driving the s197 or s95?

Well it would be the sn95 if it was done, so ill be driving the s197!!

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
We could always go to Vogel

Address: 7485 Vogel State Park Road
Blairsville, Georgia 30512

Thats pretty neat, looks like red top when i searched it!! I think we all just want an awesome mountain cruise!!!

donatiohseven

forum member
Reaction score
tryig to member a site i used to be o that had a sick ass mountian run, it was like 2 hours ... started in cleaveland ended in helen for lunch

donatiohseven

forum member
Reaction score
maphelenrun.jpg

heres where we went, it was bad ass, not as straigh as it looks, thats just to give a general outline.

KcMstang

forum member
Reaction score
Once a date is set and final, I'll get posted on local mustang site in Columbus, Ga. I would be interested in coming but that time frame for me doesn't work so I'll catch the next one.

jdslow300

forum member
Reaction score
I'd take Thursday night to drive up to your area from Savannah and be down for a cruise afterward....as long as you guys got a good route!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back