Good article regarding the S197 as a track car

Discussion in 'Mustang Chit Chat' started by RavenGT, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Anti

Anti forum member

Quick, someone grab Rocky, he's about to choke someone!

2. 06 T-RED S/C GT

06 T-RED S/C GT forum member

It's all good Ray :waytogo:

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
  3. Sigma6

Sigma6 Junior Member

You’re the only one bent out of shape. About being Respectful and displaying courteous manners, you’re rabbling on and on, cussing and petty name calling. No where have I personally attacked you through cussing, name-calling, or of like. It’s all been your opinion, including your opinion to be upset. Likewise your opinion of this being about only you, “then don't bother wasting any of the forum members time on this site, to begin with!” Sure sounds plural. You got the nerve to take my words out of context, I haven’t thrown anything in your face. Unless your face got smacked by your computer for getting to close to the screen. You deflecting now.

To think you started this tirade over me starting to say “ I want to make sure I am understanding.” I wanted to asked, that’s asking for clarity. But instead you went into Rage-Mode. If that’s what triggers you, I feel for you and your outlook on life. If you think somethings there, ask initially. Who cares if i asked x questions, I guess thanks for keeping count. If your confused maybe you should have asked some questions vs jumping on someone took quick. People aren’t mind-reader. Things get lost in text translations unfortunately. I asked a question and you came at me for it. It’s the internet.

I am sure you’ll respond to my post but I don’t want to assume. As that’s what’s caused this. So I’ll be move along now. I wish you the best. And I look forward to talking with you again about mustangs in a different threads.;)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
  4. Norm Peterson

Norm Peterson corner barstool sitter

If 10 is all you get going from OEMs at 400 to no cats at all, a reasonable assumption going from OEM to 200 high-flows ought to be something less. Even a full 10 HP gain isn't going to make for all that much gain on the street, and I'm not seeing any hints about timed drag racing to the point where a tenth or less would matter.

This isn't the 1970s, and the pellet cats of that era that maybe wheezed all the way to 200 cfm have been gone for decades already. IOW, the gains today from swapping or deleting cats ain't what they used to be.

Norm

06 T-RED S/C GT likes this.
  5. 06 T-RED S/C GT

So once again you attempt to discredit my posts with yet another one of your alternative facts, all because I called you out over them and the reason for your attempts to discredit my posts to begin with, was despite my best efforts to provide you with support, my responses just weren't good enough to your liking. Therefore you first attempted to discredit me by claiming that I said there was no difference in performance gains between the stock catted exhaust vs off-road/catless which once again you completely misinterpreted, as I clearly responded to your question by stating there is very little to be gained performance wise between a 200 cell hi-flow cat vs off-road/catless. When that wasn't good enough to your liking, you once again attempted to discredit me with yet another of your alternative facts by claiming that I posted net horsepower gains which once again I never mentioned nor posted. All I said was other than for just sound, there is very little performance gains to be had between the stock cats vs hi-flow cats. So needless to say when somebody such as yourself puts me on the defensive by making false claims? yeah, that does in fact get me bent out of shape to say the very least, especially when my objective is to provide support when addressing a fellow forum member's questions and concerns to the best of my ability. And yet you have the nerve to claim I took your words out of context and now claim that I was resorting to name calling? Are you really serious lol? Other than referring to you as a newbie, which btw: you currently are on this site, show me where I ever resorted to name calling directed towards you specifically lol. Bottom line, it was you who took my words out of context and misinterpreted them from the get-go and then had the damn nerve to discredit my responses with your false accusation claims. As for my rambling on and on including all my opinions are concerned? well they didn't seem to be an issue until I finally had enough of your discrediting attempts by calling you out on them. Prior to that, I was attempting nothing more other than for addressing your specific questions and concerns. But then again, perhaps you would've just preferred that I had not bothered to address your questions or concerns at all, to begin with in the first place lol? Well lets just say that after what I know now, I now regret attempting to ever address any of your questions/concerns and wish that I never had lol. At any rate, your attempts to discredit my posts with your alternative fact claims will not work and for those who know me best on this site also know better as well. That being said, I've already moved on and there will be no further communication between you and myself, period! ;)

6. Sky Render

Sky Render Stig's Retarded Cousin S197 Team Member

Get a room, you two.

You can't detail a car with the cover on.

06 T-RED S/C GT likes this.
  7. 06 T-RED S/C GT

I've moved on and done with it.

stkjock likes this.
  8. Anti

Anti forum member

Lol! Yea, Jesse!

06 T-RED S/C GT and Sky Render like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.