Hookers!

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
I bet you thought there was gonna be pictures of hoes!

Anyway I was talking to a bunch of old hot rodders and they all LOVE hooker headers and recommended them. I know they make headers for the 3v but how come very few people run them? Are they good quality with good fitment?

Okay now heres some real hookers for you

ball_after.jpg

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i don't have any before and after dyno results, but the fit and finish on my hookers are excellent. mine are 1 5/8 since i'm n/a its the size i chose imho for the best performance. the only complaint is that the header tubes vibrate against each other at around 2100 rpm making a funny little noise under the car, but a couple of hose clamps in the appropriate places eliminated the majority of that noise. i bought mine as scratch and dent (really there was nothing wrong with them) from ebay store hollyperformance for $225...and these are ceramic coated long tubes. best deal ever. i had the shop that installed them customize my existing off road x to adapt to the hookers and it turned out rather nicely. also with the hookers you don't need o2 extensions, even though they come with the kit.

http://s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17771&highlight=hookers+vibrate

Last edited:

Casey4s

forum member
Reaction score
Adding the Long Tube Hookers after I had Hot Rod cams for about 3 weeks the cams really came alive compared to the FRPP shorties I had before. But I would imagine any good LT would get similar results.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back