I can't hold it in any longer!

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looky what I bought!!!!

DSC02686.jpg

DSC02685.jpg

This will be for my 9 second Stick combo That I will start building next winter. ( I have ALOTTTT of parts I have to buy still to make this motor swap happen)

Im still sticking with my NA combo and goal for this summer. Again this will not be apart of this winter's build. It's for next winter :roflmao:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
nice Matt - from a wreck?

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well mother fucker! That's just a cute little motor you got going there. What supercharger are you gonna be replacing the stock Eaton with? Looks like another fun project!

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Probably from a wreck, I bought it from one of my suppliers. My goal for this car was to run 9's at 140mph and have a chute on the back lol... Since I was 7 years old I was packing parachutes and I always wanted to romp on a 9 sec car and pull the chute on the street!

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
Probably from a wreck, I bought it from one of my suppliers. My goal for this car was to run 9's at 140mph and have a chute on the back lol... Since I was 7 years old I was packing parachutes and I always wanted to romp on a 9 sec car and pull the chute on the street!

While I've never packed parachutes for cars, that is one of my goals too. It's not "I want an 800rwhp car", it's "I want a daily driven grocery getter with a fucking chute out back, if only because I can."

Looking forward to the build!

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Very cool, I better hurry and build my motor so I can beat you into the nines with a stick

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
See? No matter how much they rant and rave over their almighty N/A setups................

.....they ALWAYS give in to boost.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
See? No matter how much they rant and rave over their almighty N/A setups................

Its more addictive then cocaine........

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

It would be impossible to have a 9 second all motor modular ford that would be streetable. I can make easy 700hp on this shelby motor and still pass emissions laughing :roflmao:

Who know's maybe after the whipple I can slap some twins on this 4 valve and make even more power... this motor is really endless on possiblities for a street car.

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
And they always come home to turbos. :evil:

You know im a die hard turbo fan. My 86 has a single 88mm turbo and my old mans pro car has twin 88's. I know first hand the power that can be made...

When we pegged the chassis dyno (2000hp) at 28lbs of boost with a small block ford I knew turbos would take over drag racing lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back