I can't hold it in any longer!

09 Ricky

forum member
Reaction score
It was my dad's old pro 5.0 car back in the day. He bought it as a demo back in 1988 and it's a family Gem. I have more pics I have to search for. Car has a R block strocked to 351 with a single 88mm turbonetics head unit, kooks custom manifolds, trickflow heads,custom cam, edelbrock intake with a 95mm wilson t body going back into the firewall with a big ice box in the back seat. Has a power glide, with trans brake... leaving at 3800rpms on a 325 drag radial it went 8.71 @ 160mph. Lots left in it to run low 8's but I lost alot of intrest in the whole just race car thing....

If I can't cruise it once a week to a local hang out it's not as fun. Eventually I will get back out with it
Yea, I remember it from back in the day(early 90's), going to differnt fun ford events with my dad and his 89 5.0L lx, it is crazy how much the "pro 50" car's have changed since then lol! That car was a head of its time for sure back then! Looks great with out all the door stickers, I have always been a fan of that car. Man how fast time goes bye......Props on keeping her still clean, looks just as good as it did back then!

Ricky

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Now I don't feel as bad......................(oops, did I say that?).....

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back