Kentucky BS thread

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
I hear ya man. Oren's car would be a great contender I think. Just look forward to seeing buddies make it into things like this. We all know what your car is capable of. Hope you get a great pass there this year.

65fastback2+2

forum member
Reaction score
had new bearings and ring and pinion put in the cobra....KDW2's should be here middle of this coming week....then im finally ready just to beat the crap out of the thing daily

Quade

Old Man
Reaction score
Congrats Quade! I need to run out and pick up that issue!

Thanks Dustin!

I hear ya man. Oren's car would be a great contender I think. Just look forward to seeing buddies make it into things like this. We all know what your car is capable of. Hope you get a great pass there this year.

Thanks Kyle and I'm with ya brother. Just the bringing of all of us together is the best part.

8's this year...cuz your car is BR powered! :D

Amen, Jason! I'm looking fwd to getting all those installed too. Hopefully we'll be an 1100 hp daily driver lol

had new bearings and ring and pinion put in the cobra....KDW2's should be here middle of this coming week....then im finally ready just to beat the crap out of the thing daily

Better be ready to when I get back. We gotta get some vids of these things on the line together.

Congrats Quade.:thumb2:

Thank ya my brother. Glad to hear you got ya some sticky tires for the back of car.:thumb:

For some reason, this is the only Forum that I can get on for any period of time and not get kicked off by the hotel router. I can usually get a couple posts on SVTP but I cant even finish a post on KYHP. It's wearing me out. Hopefully I'll get if figured out soon and see y'all over there too. Thanks so much again fella's.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Mock, can you get Eibach pros for my car and if so how much shippped and preferably installed? LOL

Seriously, I would like a price on the springs tho if ya don't mind.

65fastback2+2

forum member
Reaction score
Mock, can you get Eibach pros for my car and if so how much shippped and preferably installed? LOL

$276.99 shipped including KY taxes on the sportlines. 2 in stock currently.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats on the KOTS placing Quad, well deserved man! I saw it on KYHP but knew you were having trouble posting over there.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score

i knew you were gonna be difficult and want the other one of whatever I priced lol

I thought I was clear the first time lol. Thanks for checking for me.

Quade

Old Man
Reaction score
1100 rwhp?!?!?! Low 9's or possibly a high 8 in a stick shift car will be in your very near future sir!

Man, if I can get a 9.3xx late in the year, I'll be ecstatic with that! I'm just looking fwd to getting back to the track with y'all.

Congrats on the KOTS placing Quad, well deserved man! I saw it on KYHP but knew you were having trouble posting over there.

Thanks Sam! Yea, the hotel router don't like that site at all. I'm hoping to have that figured out soon. Look fwd to seeing you out there with us this year.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
ah fudge...i was pricing 3 other orders and totally missed that!

im the dummy here. explains why i can only afford an old pos cobra lol

oh and for install...just make BJ do it lol

There's nothing pos about a whippled cobra. I'm sure BJ would do it but it would probably cost me the same in gas to get to his house and back as it would to pay someone local labor lol.

Synister500

Reaction score
I'm removing my sportlines from the GT500 and listing them in the FS section for $150. If anyone wants them let me know. Have about 2k miles. Going to a drag launch spring.

BJ

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back