Made a big mistake today, experienced 647rwhp

KDT

forum member
Reaction score
Yep, I rode in a Whippled 04 Terminator Cobra that had 647rwhp and 570rwtq. Now I am totally mesmerized. I thought 475rwhp was a lot but I was quickly humbled....lol I was planning a build to take mine to 550rwhp, but now I am not sure it will be enough. I need to win the lottery big time...

Last edited:

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just ride in the passenger seat of your car while someone else drives, all cars feel faster from the passenger seat even yours will. lol

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
i don't know anyone that I would trust to drive my car if it made that kind of power!

Full_Tilt

forum member
Reaction score
Just ride in the passenger seat of your car while someone else drives, all cars feel faster from the passenger seat even yours will. lol

Ive noticed that too, Im not sure why its like that

KDT

forum member
Reaction score
It is funny you mentioned that. I rode shotgun in my car today and it felt a whole lot better than if I was driving. It was still pitiful compared to that damn Termi though. I am jealous. It's just too easy with those cars.

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Adam at ST Motorsports picked me up from the airport a couple years ago in his GT 500 with 800 rwhp.....I did not like being a passeger AT ALL. He scared the shit out of me.
He then took me for a ride in my car after he built it on the street with DR's, he scared the shit out of me again, and he made one of my mufflers pop off:wtf1: Dude is fuckin crazy!
Moral of the sory is being a passenger aka riding bitch is no way to go:rant:

to the OP, buy my car!!! it only has 640 rwhp though.

KDT

forum member
Reaction score
Adam at ST Motorsports picked me up from the airport a couple years ago in his GT 500 with 800 rwhp.....I did not like being a passeger AT ALL. He scared the shit out of me.
He then took me for a ride in my car after he built it on the street with DR's, he scared the shit out of me again, and he made one of my mufflers pop off:wtf1: Dude is fuckin crazy!
Moral of the sory is being a passenger aka riding bitch is no way to go:rant:

to the OP, buy my car!!! it only has 640 rwhp though.
I am already checking out SVT Performance. I NEED a Cobra bad...lol Here is a couple of pics of it. Nice!

Attachments

• DSC07513.jpg
    DSC07513.jpg
    383.2 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC07508.jpg
    DSC07508.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

stang72

Family of Stangs
Reaction score
Horsepower and speed is adictive.I want to stay N/A though.My intentions were to get 360 to 375 to the wheels.But now that I've seen the new 5.0 make over 400 with just CAI and tune.I find myself wanting to buy a new one. MY car is almost paid off.Where does it end?I have slapped myself.So now I am content for the moment.Could'nt justify buying a $30,000 car when i owe less than $4,000 on mine.

KDT

forum member
Reaction score
I'll sell you mine lol
I wish I could afford one right now. If I didn't have my S197, I could get one but I am way too far into it now to change up. I would lose my ass for sure. Maybe when I do my build, which I hope is soon, I will be more content. I love the S197 body style and that's why I bought mine but I still would love to have a Terminator also. Maybe one day I can have both.

Visuvious

forum member
Reaction score
There is a guy down here who owns an all wheel dyno. I hear he has a terminator in every color that was made. I wish I had just 1 :(

GlassVapor

forum member
Reaction score
Yep, I rode in a Whippled 04 Terminator Cobra that had 647rwhp and 570rwtq. Now I am totally mesmerized. I thought 475rwhp was a lot but I was quickly humbled....lol I was planning a build to take mine to 550rwhp, but now I am not sure it will be enough. I need to win the lottery big time...

There will always be faster cars out there as you well know. Hate to bail on you guys but my next build is a C6 Edelbrock FI

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
I remember before buying my 2008. There was a local guy who owns a pizza shop that was selling a 03 Mystichrome Cobra. I passed by it every day for a month without ever stopping. Once I finally decided to get rid of my truck to get a Mustang. I went down there and it was sold the day before! I won't ever know if that was good luck or bad luck. I do know that I'm pretty damn happy with my car, maybe it was a piece of shit..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back