March Mile, Anyone?

Litebulb

forum member
Reaction score
So I'm curious to see if anyone is going this march? Ill be out there and excitedly all my kids will be making it again this time. This makes everything perfect as it was last march when i hit 190.2 with the trans coming out of gear at the 3/4 marker. I even went back to my Car number from last march (826 which was the due date of the 4th kid) instead of octobers 811 (which was the day she was born). Non of the kids were there in October either. All three fuel pumps (Aeromotives) burnt up and i was stranded.

Ill be arriving this year on thursday so if there is any problems what so ever i can get parts asap friday.

I wish everyone that attends good luck and i Urge you to be overly safe on anything you do. Make sure we all Keep in touch because i want to meet as many people as i can. We will be out in a RV with a Massive "Ford Racing" tent in front and looking forward to meeting new people and having a great time. This is what we will pretty much look like again, but with my twin 6 yr olds running around!!!

310844_289819087702988_288887257796171_1145188_778570066_n.jpg

KemahGT

forum member
Reaction score
I am planning to go again. It is truly a very cool event. Lots and lots of interesting vehicles out there.

Litebulb

forum member
Reaction score
Sweet! The mile is probably the Greatest Race event I've been part of. It doesn't matter if you have a Mustang or a Lambo, everyone is down to earth and nice as can be. I seem to give more people blank stares just from telling them I'm a GT mustang with only 298 cubic inches, and going as fast as i have. I think the parachute out the back gives it away! Look forward to seeing ya out there!

PvilleStang

Your tax dollars at work!
Reaction score
So, wait, I can't go barefoot and free-ballin'?

Where's it at again? I won't run mine, since I have a stock tune and a few bolt ons, but I've wanted to get out and see some of the other guys run.

RedDragon777

forum member
Reaction score
Wish i could have a nice FI set up before then but i might be heading out there just to check it out for next year, hopefully the girlfriend will want to go too :thumb:

Litebulb

forum member
Reaction score
Chase Field Industrial Complex
2745 Byrd Street
Beeville TX, 78102

Your Girl will love it. My fiance came last march pregnant with me and my 5 year old twins. Its a family friendly place. Plenty of food and drinks there. And make sure you find us, we are gonna be partying and celebrating.

texasmustang65

forum member
Reaction score
I'm going to try and make it out for the mile this year. I don't know if I'll be running my car or not. I have a friend that bought a spot for his new ZL1 but now it doesn't look like it will be delivered in time so I may steel that spot. He'll also be running his rx7 as usual. I think last year it ran 176, they are trying for 180 this year.

I'll be on the look out for yall.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
I've been a few times and even ran last year since the corvette build didn't finish in time. It's a great time to see some crazy cars. I won't be making the mile this March as I have a wedding to save up for in April.

Litebulb

forum member
Reaction score
Bummer sorry to hear that bro. Im hiding from that spending spree as best as i can with my fiance lol. Im gonna make a few good changes to the turbos, secret weapon just became available to me lol.

If i dont break 200 this time, then i quit. And actually this is probably my last one if i do break 200.

Every time something silly goes wrong, trans coming outta gear at 3/4 marker, fuel pumps burning up, alternator chunking the pulley and belt lol.

Other than turbos im actually bring extra parts of everything that can go wrong, 3 extra pumps, 02 sensors, extra fuel line, extra tires and wheels for the front and back. lol anything i can think of im trying too have there.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
So TV sponsored your car or do you work there? I saw the car last year but didn't get a chance to speak to you.

It's always the small parts that will put an end to the fun. We did the same with bringing all small misc parts that we could think of in the past.

Litebulb

forum member
Reaction score
I have help from TV, Brisk, and a couple other places Most Recently American Muscle. I'm very Thankful for everything.

darkstar november

magical turning mustang
Reaction score
Got hooked! Haha
well, after i saw how fast i actually went, not recorded by the mile i want to go back and get a slip for that lol

i hit the traps at 159.1mph on sunday, i had hit the 7800rpm limiter just before the trap. i ACTUALLY hit 164mph before it kicked down, meaning i was actually like 3mph faster than the other 5.0 that beat me

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back