Midwest Roll Call ... Sign in here...

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Been wanting to do that one of these weekends, sounds like a hellava lotta fun.

Well sounds like we have a commitee, now all we need to do is figure out what weekend!

To anyone else within driving distance of Omaha/Bellevue/Lincoln let us know where you are at and we will include you in the get together.

Axton_118

forum member
Reaction score
GOt a couple buddies with mustangs, and orange Mach 1 and a buddy with a Orange cobra fox body. We could get a little cruise i guess. I know of some late night "cruising" in mexico on the weekends as well o_O

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
GOt a couple buddies with mustangs, and orange Mach 1 and a buddy with a Orange cobra fox body. We could get a little cruise i guess. I know of some late night "cruising" in mexico on the weekends as well o_O

Cruising in Mexico on the weekend... thats some funny stuff there.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Have any of you guys been to the track in Kearny, NE or the one in Marion, SD?

Axton_118

forum member
Reaction score
Hahaha i just drove my happy ass in my gt from Omaha to Indianapolis today...wooo..that suspension sure did firm up since the last time i drove home hahaha

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Not yet... I have been traveling for work quite a bit so haven't put the initiative in yet. So right now we have:

Fuel
Axton_118
GJP05

I am sure we can find someplace in the middle for everyone to meet. Heck doesn't even need to be a cruise, I would just really like to see everyone's cars. Anyone open this weekend or the weekend of the 25th? If so, Where does everyone think would be a good meeting place?

GJP05

Reaction score
Either works for me. Where does eveyone live? I know Axton is close to the Bellevue area and I live in Bellevue.

bw281

forum member
Reaction score
Wish I could find a get together in Northern Illinois. I'm about an hour and a half outside of Chicago.

Axton_118

forum member
Reaction score
GJ i live in the apartments behind Twin Creek Theater!!!...should give you a general area. Could probably hear my car if you live close with me not running mufflers atm...

bw281

forum member
Reaction score
Wish I was closer to Chi, they have some great mustangs on their site and have a ton of members. I'm sure I could actually see a SC or turbo s197 in person if I was closer. I don't know of anyone in my city with one.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back