MIR track rental set for Oct 12!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Will do! If you can remind me when the time gets closer that would be great and also let me know if you want the Sig or XL series.

EcoBoosted F-150

forum member
Reaction score
ooh yes, install complete, minorset back was snapping an intake manifold bolt in the block. itss al god now though...oh and the exhaust dint come with hardware to mount it to the headers.(might have fallen outin shipping since box looked like WW3)

Noticed a big difference in the car. think i might need to raise my shift rpm though. my old tune for just the JLT CAI let merev to 7500 on both street and race tunes. New street tune for all the new mods is set back to stock 7000, and race is 7500. migh up the street to 7500 and race to 7800 since itis the boss intake. just wondering why Lund lowered it back. pics will be up soon

On a good not I walked my buddies Ninja 650R several times on 264 today. 3.15 gears and all. LOL need 3.73's !

EcoBoosted F-150

forum member
Reaction score
Well guys, IM OUT...sigh. My cousin Jen decided to move her wedding up to that weekend. I told her i had plans but she just wouldn't move it FWD or Back a week. I tell ya I just can have any fun these days ! maybe in the spring...sigh

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
glad I said mabey

clutch is fried, I can still drive on it for quite a few more miles but my drag launches are now seriously numbered.

though about dropping in a clutch but.....

now considering a 5r55 swap. and that will have to wait for next spring at least.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
glad I said mabey

clutch is fried, I can still drive on it for quite a few more miles but my drag launches are now seriously numbered.

though about dropping in a clutch but.....

now considering a 5r55 swap. and that will have to wait for next spring at least.
Greg will have a blown 5R55 shortly that he can sell you to use for a rebuild. lol

Earl

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I talked to Jeremy at the shop when I picked up my cam covers, Mike wasn't there and he said the cold start on your car was still giving Mike fits.

Earl

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So it must not be the TB.....hmmm...wonder if it is something with the new fuel pumps/fuel rails?

LAllison20

forum member
Reaction score
My cold start sucks too. If I dont let the car warm up for five minutes, it will sputter and buck until that turbo starts spoolin up, then she goes!

EcoBoosted F-150

forum member
Reaction score
Question i see ppeoke like LAllison signnature say 462hp 461tq n/a runnin a 12.9 is it just slower then a 5.0 with the same hp just cuz of one less cam?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Question i see ppeoke like LAllison signnature say 462hp 461tq n/a runnin a 12.9 is it just slower then a 5.0 with the same hp just cuz of one less cam?

That was his NA time, he is too scared to run it now that he is FI.....went all out NA, spent all that money on boost and won't run it!:omfg:

In his defense it is his DD.....

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back