My first build, looking for suggestions

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It is not like if I was even getting full boost with the 3.55's either way but with the 4.10's I got more tq to the wheels multiplication. Not to mention accelerates faster :)

Andrew

well i still pull full boost just before 4k but with the 3.55's i would spool it up faster now if im better off with the gear or a faster spool i dunno but thats my main reasoning ......

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i fixed the title. "segustions" was killing me lol

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ok so the stock oil pump is ok to keep? The 39# injectors will be good while the motor is N/A, for in the future most turbo kits will come with the injectors needed. I'm also looking into the steeda CMDPs.

The 3.73s will be a good turbo gear and more highway friendly than 4.10s

Thanks again guys

i think he's asking the question about the oil pump because of this thread?
http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10939

thanks also for your service

Androdz

Banned
Reaction score
well i still pull full boost just before 4k but with the 3.55's i would spool it up faster now if im better off with the gear or a faster spool i dunno but thats my main reasoning ......

4k on what gear on the street? Also remember I have different transmission so maybe thats what helped me even more.

Andrew

thunderstang

forum member
Reaction score
I'm new to the mod motors, I haven't torn into one yet. On an older push rodder whenever we would do a rebuild it was always safe to replace the oil pump while the bottom end was open. My 06 GT only has about 30K on it so its still pretty new.

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
4k on what gear on the street? Also remember I have different transmission so maybe thats what helped me even more.

Andrew

that was 4th on the dyno no boost gauge so i dunno about on the street i know probably a lil sooner due to not having load on the dynojet ..... and yea the 6060 cuts down the gears so really your 4.10's are probably close to my 3.90's on the 3650 if not lower .....

Back