New guy from Delaware

double c

Reaction score
Posting here for first time. First Mustang. Old GTO guy-back in the day. In 2020 I picked up a Race Red 2014 GT convertible for my bride of 57 years and I to enjoy in the sunshine. Nice vehicle that had less than 1200 miles on it. Now has about 8600. Pandemic and weather restricted travel. Not a stick. Knees might object. Just a cruiser around town for ice cream stops and some longer trips in summer. Gets better mileage than my other SUVs. Will be looking to ask some questions and just get some ideas on simple mods and care. Nothing major-I can't wrench them anymore. Octogenarians don't bend that way easily. Vehicle was detailed, Modesta applied and PP film applied over the front to hood louvers. Still shines after all those years. Will post photos as soon as I figure it out.

FlyerTom

Reaction score
mjHJuAF.png

Iceman62

Bullitt 6005
Reaction score
Greetings fm NE & sounds like a sweet steed. Former GTO buff as well, dad's pride '66 convertible still sits in mom's machine shed. He passed in 2005, but can't find the heart to sell. Enjoy the site & your bride/ride. Cheers!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back