New personal best xD

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats, now that you have your 11's on stock longblock out of the way, how long before the heads and cams go on?

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats, now that you have your 11's on stock longblock out of the way, how long before the heads and cams go on?

Well, im starting to collect all the parts, gaskets etc before I pull the motor out. I want everything ready so everything goes back together asap and I can be back at the track the week after. Im going to be racing one of the local series 11.90 index class's may 22nd so I guess it will happend after that.

Then again I still want to tinker more with this set up. I feel if I start launching the car at 6-6200 like I was last year I can pull some more et out of it :beerdrink:

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats!!!!!

How did the car launch with the anti-roll bar on?

The car felt alot better but I couldn't get it to hook up the way I wanted.. It wasn't leaning to the passenger side like it use to so that Im happy with.

I only got a 1.65 sixty foot and that was at 5400 rpms dumping the clutch. Im going to keep working on the sixty foot I can't keep blaming the track because I have to adapt to the conditions and today I think I adapted pretty good. I have never launched my car this low, usually it's 5800+ But I said screw it what do I have to loose right? lol lowered it down and did my best banging gears to the tee. With a 11.97 on the score board im please to say the least ahaha I have been chasing this dam 11 second pass for about a year straight

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
About time! Now dip into those 11.8's!!!!! What's your time in the 1/8 during those runs?

ArtQ

forum member
Reaction score
Way to go Matt!!!

Now dial that thing in and go faster, congrats!

Joser281

Reaction score
:cheers: You need one of these. I know you've been aching for those 11's for a while. Congrats! Let's all celebrate :beerchug3:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back