New Whipple Intake by ST Motorsports TESTED!

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
keep me in mind. ill give ya my blower +1k cash if you buy the 2.8H kit and we just exchange blowers. nice to get a KB for 1k cheaper than anyone else haha

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
keep me in mind. ill give ya my blower +1k cash if you buy the 2.8H kit and we just exchange blowers. nice to get a KB for 1k cheaper than anyone else haha

I'll give you my 2.6 for for 700.00 lol. Hey Ron, the 2.8 will not sit on the 2.4 or 2.6 manifold (thats what I was told). I think it is a completey different kit.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'll give you my 2.6 for for 700.00 lol. Hey Ron, the 2.8 will not sit on the 2.4 or 2.6 manifold (thats what I was told). I think it is a completey different kit.

anything can be made to work haha and swapping blowers means manifolds too though.

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
I know there aren't many on the board with centrifugal chargers but I will give my experience with the Procharger. I have had mine for 2 years & love it. I haven't increased the boost because of the factory internals but another guy here (he may also post) has the same Procharger with different pulleys & forged internals and is running over 600 RWHP with his. I have not noticed the lack of power out of the hole as you had suggested. I launch at 4000 RPM & have plenty of power. With my 6 lbs of boost I have been able to run a 1.78 60 ft. After that you are always in the power band if you shift at 6000+. On the street the boost may not be as quick as the twin screws but one quick downshift & away you go. Just my :2cents:. Either way you go I am sure will enjoy the car. Welcome :beer:.

I wonder who that is? :popcorneat: I have told these guys that for as long as Don told me to work on my suspension :thud: Hell, If I could get you 60 I would be deep into 11's.

Can us petty little centi boys run the new TB too? :idea:

J

JAFO

Grabber07'

The flying cheeto
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I couldnt be an engineer....saw some of the classes my engineer friends had to take in college...NO THANKS... I mean Fluid Dynamics? Physics? Hell I Was just happy to get by Calc 1 and 2 with a B and that was working my Ass off.

Last edited:
J

JAFO

I wonder who that is? :popcorneat: I have told these guys that for as long as Don told me to work on my suspension :thud: Hell, If I could get you 60 I would be deep into 11's.

Can us petty little centi boys run the new TB too? :idea:
As I understand it, a larger t body will help the centrifugal guys too but not as much as a TS type. Like they say you can force more through a hole then suck it through - therefore since the T body comes before the TS type it benifits more.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ted, don't tell me you have 600 rwhp but still haven't gotten into the 11's? If that is true, we need to get your suspension dialed in like yesterday.

You going to Sac Raceway anymore?

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
haha.. its 11 sec car.. but not with me in it :beat:

I have the pan hard bar/ upper and lower control arms and the pmp line lock kit that needs to be installed. I was going to order the spyder shaft soon. As for Sac raceway I have not gone there in a few months. Right now its way too wet and rainy. Sac was a mess from the 60+ mph winds (highest in Sac's history). I was out there in my att truck looking at the damage. There were many poles down and smud/pge was way over there head. Any hoot Stanly and I will get back there once things dry up. Your right.. I need to get into the 11's... sheeet. :samuri:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back