Pure fun

BlackPony

forum member
Reaction score
I am done with my cams and 4.10 install. I got it done for $2100 parts and labor. With out a doubt this has to be my BEST set of mod's yet. There has been many debates on cam's, I think any cam is better then no cam at all. My Mustang is not the normal Stang anymore ,the torque is all the way up to the red line. I payed $50 for a tune from BlowByRacing, Wow what a tune. Now it is onto summer with my guns loaded and my wallet empty.

TonyN

Ford Junkie
Reaction score
Agreed! What cams did you go with?

Edit: Never mind, I see Hot rods in the signature.

Last edited:

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
any video? love the sound of a cammed mustang. ive thought about throwing cams into mine too but i have ARH longtubes with no cats and my car is loud as hell. don't want to draw more attention to my car as it is but id love to have some in the future.

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
100% true... with no cam at all, the valves would not move! :thumb:

LOL. your comment reminded me of my 57 chevy I had a long long time ago. Tunnel rammed 302, 4spd, 5.13 gears bla bla bla. Some kid wanted to street race me and yelled out the window "you got a cam in that piece of shit" I yelled back " If I didn't, the lifters would be in the pan F*** head.

SirKnightTG

forum member
Reaction score
100% true... with no cam at all, the valves would not move! :thumb:

:roflmao:

LOL. your comment reminded me of my 57 chevy I had a long long time ago. Tunnel rammed 302, 4spd, 5.13 gears bla bla bla. Some kid wanted to street race me and yelled out the window "you got a cam in that piece of shit" I yelled back " If I didn't, the lifters would be in the pan F*** head.

Anyone that calls a 57 chevy a POS needs to be kicked in the scrotum...hard. I assume you mean a Bel Air? I love those.

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
:roflmao:

Anyone that calls a 57 chevy a POS needs to be kicked in the scrotum...hard. I assume you mean a Bel Air? I love those.

Yep, Belair 2 door hardtop. T-boned a school bus with it at 30 MPH in the rain. Traded it to guy I street raced against for his 68 Hemi Roadrunner. I used to kick his ass with the 57 and then I kicked his butt with the Roadrunner after headers, cam and 4.56 gears. He was really pissed off. LOL. I still have the Roadrunner. . . . man you guys are gonna really think I'm old. That trade happened in the summer of 1980.

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Yep, Belair 2 door hardtop. T-boned a school bus with it at 30 MPH in the rain. Traded it to guy I street raced against for his 68 Hemi Roadrunner. I used to kick his ass with the 57 and then I kicked his butt with the Roadrunner after headers, cam and 4.56 gears. He was really pissed off. LOL. I still have the Roadrunner. . . . man you guys are gonna really think I'm old. That trade happened in the summer of 1980.

:omfg:

jk = )

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Great to hear! My Hot Rods are going in this weekend...where are you TonyN?

Got my tune from BBR as well, glad to hear there were no issues with it.

Are you an automatic and if so how have the cams and tune worked-any stalling issues?

Last edited by a moderator:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back