Seatbelt won't buckle

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
I jumped in my car to go to work this morning and my drivers seatbelt won't latch. I've got 75K on the ticker, will ford warranty this? If not, about how much can I expect to pay for a new lower latch? I'm sorry for not searching, my phone makes it a bitch.

Hotshot

forum member
Reaction score
You'll have to pay out of pocket for it but not sure how much

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Fat_man_mcdonalds.jpg

They will only stretch so far!!!:dead2:

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I just ordered the buckle because I'm sure I would only save a few bucks from other places cuz of shipping. I just ran home real fast and swapped out the passenger and the driver so I could get to work without a seatbelt ticket.

Just found it for $50 on Tousley. Fucking canceled my order.

Last edited:

Thekid760

forum member
Reaction score
I'm having a similar issue, but it doesnt want to un-buckle, now I know how fat people feel who cant get themselves up!

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
After I swapped the buckles I didn't want to put my passenger seat back in since its going to be coming out again in a few days... It gave me an airbag light so I just took the 2 minutes to put it back in. Airbag light is still on. All plugs are connected. How do I get rid of the light?

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
Theres no CEL. I left my tuner at work and was horribly late this morning, so I didn't have a chance to fool with it yet. When I get off, I'm gonna give that a shot. I just wanted to see what kind of replies I could get before I left work.

Edit:

Just tried the tuner. No dice. Hopefully unhooking the battery when I get home will clear it.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back