The blackout continues...

Fullboogie

King of the Ski - OG Jr.
Reaction score
Still looking to stay busy during the holidays. Here's my latest project - blackout of the trunk emblem. Does it go well with the front blackout (grill, pony, etc.)?

stang1.jpg

stang2.jpg

stang3.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

kleistang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
looks good. what about doing every single light in the car. thats what i did. it makes a lot of difference

Fullboogie

King of the Ski - OG Jr.
Reaction score
looks good. what about doing every single light in the car. thats what i did. it makes a lot of difference

Nah - not into the Deathmobile look. Just looking to tame things down and do some subtle changes.

kleistang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
haha, that right ur car is black, but i did a hell lot of difference for my car.

Fullboogie

King of the Ski - OG Jr.
Reaction score
Deathmobile, LMAO.

Looks good. Is that just regular spray paint?

I just taped off the center part, scuffed the rest with 400 grit, cleaned with lacquer thinner, and hit it with Duplicolor Ford black. Simple.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks good..Im doing the same thing and my grill as well in flat black in the near future...

kleistang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
here.

Attachments

• 05fogdelete_l.jpg
    05fogdelete_l.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 05fogdelete_2l.jpg
    05fogdelete_2l.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 21

Fullboogie

King of the Ski - OG Jr.
Reaction score
fullboogie, you run your car in tx without a front plate, and the coppers don't bother you?

Been doing it since I moved here in '92. The only place I ever get pulled over is every single time I go to Bryan/College Station. I hate the cops there.

08StangGT_CS

forum member
Reaction score
Been doing it since I moved here in '92. The only place I ever get pulled over is every single time I go to Bryan/College Station. I hate the cops there.

Gotta Love College Station! Got my first ticket in my life there! They have nothing else to do but ticket broke college students! I guess even a safe town has its downs!

psycho bob

FISTER
Reaction score
i don't use my front plate either. only time i've gotten pulled over for it was when i was home on leave. told the guy my plate was in the trunk. he knew damn well i had no intention of putting it on, but he still only gave me a warning. i wasn't about to drill holes in my facia

Fullboogie

King of the Ski - OG Jr.
Reaction score
LOL - I always say the front plate bracket broke and I'm waiting for a new one from the dealer. I haven't had one cop look at the bumper yet to see there's no holes in it :)

Back