The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
My wife's TVS-swapped GT500 and my Whippled GT on a cruise earlier today, possibly one of the last nice days of the season here in NH

20181104_cruise1.JPG

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LJhuTgcl.jpg

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Yesterday, in the work parking lot. My manager and the dealership GM got a kick out of checking it out

IMG_20181108_071853658.jpg

Blk06GT

Reaction score
Had the typical door panel sag on my 06. Made me really not enjoy taking the car out. Looked at some of the DIY panel kits, but in the end i thought id just leave it to the professionals. So glad I did. Brought the door panels to Orlando Auto Upholstery and got them back a few days later. They look awesome! Wanted to mimic the later 2010 door panel design, with the pleats and I think they came out great. Price was right, shop was professional, fit and finish looks factory. Brings a whole new life to the interior.door3.JPG door4.JPG

Blk06GT

Reaction score
At first glance I thought they were the 10-14 door panels. Great job there. Mind telling us how much that cost? Mine are in terrible shape.

Right at $500. More than the DIY kits for sure, but there's no way I'd have achieved the same result. I wasnt going to haggle him on the price too much especially considering other shops didn't even want to do the job or were just going to lay a flat piece of material on the door for the same price (was quoted anywhere from $180-$250 per door at other shops as well). He guarantees his work so if there ever is an issue with them he'll correct it. Appears quality and he said hes done a bunch of Mustangs with no returns so I don't think there will be any, but nice to know he stands behind his work.

Back