Tons of stock parts.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've got an attic full of stock parts that sooner or later I should probably get rid of. So if anyone needs anything such as a radiator, injectors, rear wing, quarter windows, airbox, maf, etc drop me a message and we will come to terms.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
post a list of everythnig you got man. ill go through it

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hawg, you wouldn't happen to have a set of stock mirrors would ya, cause I noticed in a pic of your car you got those Xenon Mirrors....

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry Justin. They are actually covers for the stock elephant ears.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Darn!!!! O well. I was considering the Xenon's but I'm waiting to see them in person before I make my decision.

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a smooth (stock) trunk.....one that came from the factory w/o the wing. Trade for mine or buy outright...

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a smooth (stock) trunk.....one that came from the factory w/o the wing. Trade for mine or buy outright...

Hey, go check out www.genuine-ford-parts.com. They have some amazing prices. The rear trunk is right at $277 unpainted. Which is actually a pretty damn good deal. If I can't find a Scream'n Yellow Trunk w/o Holes or Spoiler, I'ma go with that website for my trunk. It's the cheapest I've seen, and I've been looking around for quite some time...

MrClean

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey, go check out www.genuine-ford-parts.com. They have some amazing prices. The rear trunk is right at $277 unpainted. Which is actually a pretty damn good deal. If I can't find a Scream'n Yellow Trunk w/o Holes or Spoiler, I'ma go with that website for my trunk. It's the cheapest I've seen, and I've been looking around for quite some time...

Thanks! Sweet ride BTW..I like the billet grills...

Infinitro

BigDog+SS=NuffSaid!!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Stock parts

Same pile here, give or take a deck lid or 2. Stock rear lca's. 2 ton pan hard rod. Air box with MAF, complete front subframe with sway bar and links. etc. etc. etc. Hell, I'd give it away if someone would come and get it. Starting to think I won't need it to return the car to stock. Ha Ha Ha!

MrClean

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Same pile here, give or take a deck lid or 2. Stock rear lca's. 2 ton pan hard rod. Air box with MAF, complete front subframe with sway bar and links. etc. etc. etc. Hell, I'd give it away if someone would come and get it. Starting to think I won't need it to return the car to stock. Ha Ha Ha!
do you have a trunk lid w/o the spoiler (no holes either)?

Larry_H

Custom Motors Built
Reaction score
I'm looking for a stock hood if anyone has one.........(cheap)

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back