Too many good deals!!!

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
I too have had this so called "problem" lately. I just picked up a whole dash assembly and IUP steering wheel for $100 yesterday. Wanted something besides my stock stuff to paint.
Got a Raptor shift light and GMS front and rear d/s loops for 75, and a C&L Racer for $100, I know there's more I can't think of.

Sucks this is happening to people, but someone has to buy their stuff!

Also, I need a dual Aeroforce Interceptor set up, if anyone comes across one!

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
Well, look at my mod list considering it was bone stock 2 months ago... my wallet has been getting hit pretty hard lately. Thanks to Uncle Sam, all is paid off including the SC.

Hey Eagle, you order those rotors yet? Mine are in route...

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
My paycheck hits me Friday and their going to be ordered. I don't like to stretch my funds to thin so I keep a certain amount set back. Been pushing that line a lot lately!

And I wanted those Interceptors Doogie!!!!!

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, I got a killer deal when Tom did his going back to stock sale on TMS. Sitting here next to my desk, so I guess I should stop buying other stuff and actually order the SOS pillar pod. That would be done 3 times over if I had a coupe!

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
To bad you don't live closer, Alan over at SOS is a great guy to deal with! Those pods are definitely the way to go though. And I can't wait to see your chin on, I love that light bar!

Androdz

Banned
Reaction score
I too have had this so called "problem" lately. I just picked up a whole dash assembly and IUP steering wheel for $100 yesterday. Wanted something besides my stock stuff to paint.
Got a Raptor shift light and GMS front and rear d/s loops for 75, and a C&L Racer for $100, I know there's more I can't think of.

Sucks this is happening to people, but someone has to buy their stuff!

Also, I need a dual Aeroforce Interceptor set up, if anyone comes across one!

pm me

Andrew

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
sallen racecraft springs

Item number: 120376345565

66mm hellion kit

Item number: 280310680766

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you found a set Eagle!

I am finalizing a deal on a hood that I probably should not buy.... oh well, its only money and I'll make more!

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
Is it the aluminum Foose you were talking about? You need a drop and some wheels/tires to compliment it :poke:

I'm pretty psyched, going to talk to Alan at Speed of Sound Tuesday or Wednesday, have a pretty slick idea of a way to hold these gauges.

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
Probably will be doing both :evillaugh:

Need to order the tires before the end of the month as Goodyear extended the $50 rebate and that makes the deal at Tirerack on the F1s too good to pass up.

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Google Search for WOT Box. Its like the MSD 2-Step but guys are having better luck with it. My buddy has it on his 03 Cobra. Also comes with a feature if you are a manual. It cuts ignition for a second when you WOT shift. You shift smoother and its easier on your trans. Can cut .5 off your 1/4

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back