What have you done to your mustang today?

Anti

forum member
Reaction score
Looks to be a base model, if that matters to you.

If I was to get one on the cheap, with that low of miles, I wouldn't care, but I am completely against automatic. Also, in regards to it being a base, I'd just transfer my wheels and pp brembos to it. Haha Plus the seats in my car are leather and are from a 2015 anyways. Hmmm. I still don't like the sound of a coyote though. I am also pretty 3v life 24/7.

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
Watched and listened to it drive away last night after my daughter came to spend the day with me.
I’m letting her drive it since her breakup with her fiancé. (Let’s just say Prince Charming talked her into having nothing in her name but the $35k boat he was primary on.)
But it still sounds good, love the 3v sound...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Took the Shelby out again. This time, my wife got to drive it. Her first time behind the wheel in about 8 months.

Anti

forum member
Reaction score
Watched and listened to it drive away last night after my daughter came to spend the day with me.
I’m letting her drive it since her breakup with her fiancé. (Let’s just say Prince Charming talked her into having nothing in her name but the $35k boat he was primary on.)
But it still sounds good, love the 3v sound...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That stinks..

AHaze

Reaction score
I think I finally got some decent datalog runs. I'm lousy with computers but I feel like Livelink was specifically designed to test my patience.

Midlife Crises

Reaction score
Made it to the Drag strip in Palmer and passed tech without issue. First pass down the quarter mile with this car netted a 11.76@ 114. I never shifted into 4th because I ran out of track. Second run I bogged the launch and ran a 12.14@ 122 and used 4 gears. Third run I missed 3rd and the 4th run was aborted after fishtailing in second gear on a wet track. No cars down track the rest of the day due to rain. Memorial Day test and tune and brackets were rained out. Learned a lot. I have no reflexes and I can’t shift for shit. The car ran great and 3.73s may be too tall.:)

WNYGT5-0

Reaction score
Made it to the Drag strip in Palmer and passed tech without issue. First pass down the quarter mile with this car netted a 11.76@ 114. I never shifted into 4th because I ran out of track. Second run I bogged the launch and ran a 12.14@ 122 and used 4 gears. Third run I missed 3rd and the 4th run was aborted after fishtailing in second gear on a wet track. No cars down track the rest of the day due to rain. Memorial Day test and tune and brackets were rained out. Learned a lot. I have no reflexes and I can’t shift for shit. The car ran great and 3.73s may be too tall.:)
Better put the 4.30’s in :head3:

Midlife Crises

Reaction score
I’m running a 2.66 first gear. The engine pulls very hard through 6,500 rpm (but dyno) so I could use a ratio change for sure. Current tires are MT ET Drags 28X10.5-15.

Reaction score
I’m running a 2.66 first gear. The engine pulls very hard through 6,500 rpm (but dyno) so I could use a ratio change for sure. Current tires are MT ET Drags 28X10.5-15.

Gotcha. I'm waiting on the delivery of a 2.66 Magnum (thanks Corona), I've been weighing the options between 4.10s and 4.56s. With a 122 mph trap speed you're looking at about 6000 rpm with the 4.10s vs. 6700 rpm with the 4.56s.

I usually trap in the low 120s as well, and the 4.56s seem like a decent option if you're not going to add much more power. Highway cruising rpm still seems okay with that .50 6th gear!

I have 4.10s in the car now, I'll let you know how they work out if Liberty's Gears ever opens up again...

Midlife Crises

Reaction score
I think you’ll like the t56 mag. I requested the .8 fifth .63 sixth and am happy with that on the hiway. 4.56s are doable but I see some merit in 4.30s also.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back