Xtreeme anti roll bar info

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Having adjustable struts gets rid of that "nose dive" when shifting really hard. You set the strut to a firmer compression setting, and a softer setting for extending. At launch, the nose comes up quickly, transfers weight to the back, and then doesn't compress again so fast...obviously that setting isn't so good for the street, but that's the beauty of having adjustable struts and shocks all the way around. Definately on my to buy list, but I'm shedding the heavy stock seats first...

EDIT: also the BMR coilover kit includes drag springs...

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score
Having adjustable struts gets rid of that "nose dive" when shifting really hard. You set the strut to a firmer compression setting, and a softer setting for extending. At launch, the nose comes up quickly, transfers weight to the back, and then doesn't compress again so fast...obviously that setting isn't so good for the street, but that's the beauty of having adjustable struts and shocks all the way around. Definately on my to buy list, but I'm shedding the heavy stock seats first...

EDIT: also the BMR coilover kit includes drag springs...

what he said

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
Boss, I noted that you run the steeda sport springs.........this was a surprise to see as I would have figured them to be too stiff?

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Been running the extreme roll bar for 2 years, on the street....I have never disconnected it...

:thumb2:

That is one of the reasons we like to use high duromter Poly bushings on our Anti-Roll bars, it definitely makes street driving MUCH more pleasant, in comparison to the other offerings out there.

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Boss, I noted that you run the steeda sport springs.........this was a surprise to see as I would have figured them to be too stiff?

What an old thread!

I've never noticed, but I use to drive the car a lot to shows and cruises, so the springs were actually my first change to the car back in 2005. If I put in the BMR front drag suspension one of these days I'll swap out the springs for something more appropriate...

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Been running the extreme roll bar for 2 years, on the street....I have never disconnected it...

Me too, but only one season:

IMG_1132.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back