Drag Time s197 N/A

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score
I think I read you have the 322 bottom end? 5.0 block stroked out?

Im thinking of buying the ford racing block and doing my own internals...

Nope he has stock block stroker no big bores. Man I wish it was a 322ci. I think we're going to be doing an NA RGR 322ci soon and it will be game on for NA times

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nope he has stock block stroker no big bores. Man I wish it was a 322ci. I think we're going to be doing an NA RGR 322ci soon and it will be game on for NA times

WOW so that's not even a big cubic inch motor.....

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Mike, that is topped with stock heads correct?....Man, that car is gonna pick up a bit when you get those new heads on....going with RGR's?

mike castaldo

forum member
Reaction score
Mike, that is topped with stock heads correct?....Man, that car is gonna pick up a bit when you get those new heads on....going with RGR's?

wondering what my motor is?????
ya.... i cant wait to put the heads on OMG.. its going to be sick..

Last edited:

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Launch and fucking move!!! LOL....I thought 6700 rpm was the minimum leaving rpm...LOL...

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Yeah, put one of them behind the wheel one time.....

You'll get it man...driving it will get you there....All I have driven is 5-speed cars...Love them at the track...I know auto's can be more consistent...just not as fun...A car with good drivetrain, and 6500 launches....nothing like it....

mike castaldo

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, put one of them behind the wheel one time.....

You'll get it man...driving it will get you there....All I have driven is 5-speed cars...Love them at the track...I know auto's can be more consistent...just not as fun...A car with good drivetrain, and 6500 launches....nothing like it....

hell ya i love a 5 speed to.. just having that control is what i love..lol i wonder when my trans well go.. i drove front while cars only.. never rear wheel.. like srt4 and my 1999 neon.. thats it.. so this is all new to me.. i just think GOD i picked the best shop anround..

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Yep, JPC is top notch....I have spoke to Tommy numerous time's about engine combo's....Just haven't pulled the trigger on anything yet....

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back