FRPP Hot Rod Cams Group Buy? Anyone?

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have to ask this,

Have yall thought about BBR stage 1 cams. They have a similar sound to the hotrods and im sure with a group buy they can work with yall on price.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
I actually have and was looking at them first, but they are 800 bucks. Even if they gave the same 6% discount AM gives for forum members would be 752. Plus I haven't done business with them before so I don't know about shipping but AM has free shipping on most items so that 686 is looking pretty good to me.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I actually have and was looking at them first, but they are 800 bucks. Even if they gave the same 6% discount AM gives for forum members would be 752. Plus I haven't done business with them before so I don't know about shipping but AM has free shipping on most items so that 686 is looking pretty good to me.

$686 shipped is a good price for brand new Hotrods IMO. Your only other option is to try to gank some on fleabay or wait for 1000 years for them to come up in the classifieds.(brand new ones)

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I've re-read the thread and what happened to the "group buy"? Nobody came in and said why it ain't possible. Did I miss something? It's like someone fell off the face of the planet. LOL

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
they "group" discount for 5 people took the price down to 685.00 shipped and if we got 10 peeps it would be 680.00 so being that we can get them for 686 when each person wants too rather then working out a group buy to save 1 buck we all decided to just buy on our own.

i'm still happy, it's a great price.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
they "group" discount for 5 people took the price down to 685.00 shipped and if we got 10 peeps it would be 680.00 so being that we can get them for 686 when each person wants too rather then working out a group buy to save 1 buck we all decided to just buy on our own.

i'm still happy, it's a great price.

Thanks Greg. :beerdrink:

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
anytime brother.

i was just walking the dog and i saw a gt that's your color and it's such a classy color. it's a beautiful car.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I love my hotrods. Too bad they are sitting under my bed and not on my car.

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
WTF is wrong with you???? put that shit on the car! i'll help you, but i don't know what i'm doing, lol. maybe we can get utlra on the cell!

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
WTF is wrong with you???? put that shit on the car! i'll help you, but i don't know what i'm doing, lol. maybe we can get utlra on the cell!

I'm here for you guys. Either call or come over. I think erat(Kevin) is coming over Monday so we can do his Hotrods so come on! :beerdrink:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am sure you could unload them to one of these guys if you wanted to...jus sayin...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back