Got mine. FRPP Intake and Throttle Body!

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Actually, Slick, there's a big fuckin' difference between a big bore/stroked 4.6 (at 5.3 liters) and a true 5.4 engine.

BOSS324

Sinister Sleeper
Reaction score
I got that there genius no need to get defensive look I didnt check his sig 326ci -

Ive got a BOSS50 stroker thats 324ci-Ive seen them anywheres from 322ci-324ci...Ive never seen 326ci...so assumed it could be. I dont however think its a true 5.4 block.

Regardless it aint that deep chief....relax

Cheer!

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So...now that all the extraneous bullshit is out of the way............

and let's keep it that way... thread cleaned up some.... keep on topic boys

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
and let's keep it that way... thread cleaned up some.... keep on topic boys

Thanks so much Dave... I was ready to thow a bunch and saw you did...

many thanks for your time :hi:

BOSS324

Sinister Sleeper
Reaction score
It deletes them. Note the injector holes. This manifold does a better job of sealing the injector "O" rings as well. They sit down further and the rails hold them in tighter than with the stock manifold.

Nope to the dyno. Adam @ ST Motorsports is the only one who I will have tune it and he is 8 hours away. He has built tons of AF and timing changes into my X cal so I will drive, log and adjust as need be. My car is a street car and I do not race.

Car made 366/370 on a 100* day.

I have swapped my stock exhaust (with clogged cats BTW) for JBA shorties and high flow metallic catted X pipe.
I have swapped my C&L Street for a C&L Racer
I have added a FRPP Intake and Throttle Body

I am pretty sure that I picked up 34hp/30tq with my changes. If you don't believe me, that is OK by me.

well Aed is having a dyno day soon as well as Vendicated 40 bucks for 2 pulls.

Cali HP Addict

forum member
Reaction score
324" Fellas. Wheeler done schooled me on that one.:asshat:
Need to change my sig.

What can I say without getting yelled at?
The car is crazy smooth compared to before. Throttle is more linear. Changed the sound of the whole car from standing over the motor to the exhaust tone. It feels like I lost a bit of off idle torque but it works in my car. It was almost too touchy before. A/F sits dead nuts at 14.7 during idle/cruise and hits 12.5 WOT. Probably going to lean it a bit to 13.0-1 @ WOT especially since my wideband is post cat.
I never changed the tune one bit. This manifold took a well running car and made it much better in all areas that I can tell.

I did a couple full 3rd gear pulls and it seemed to perform well. Above 5k rpm it really shines. Motor feels happier in the upper R's now.

My personal verdict is that I would buy it again if it gained 0 rwhp. It just makes the car run so damned good!

I should check my stock fuel pump duty cycle soon.

Last edited:

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Need to change my sig.

The car is crazy smooth compared to before. Throttle is more linear. Changed the sound of the whole car from standing over the motor to the exhaust tone. It feels like I lost a bit of off idle torque but it works in my car. It was almost too touchy before. A/F sits dead nuts at 14.7 during idle/cruise and hits 12.5 WOT. Probably going to lean it a bit to 13.0-1 @ WOT especially since my wideband is post cat.
I never changed the tune one bit. This manifold took a well running car and made it much better in all areas that I can tell.

I did a couple full 3rd gear pulls and it seemed to perform well. Above 5k rpm it really shines. Motor feels happier in the upper R's now.

My personal verdict is that I would buy it again if it gained 0 rwhp. It just makes the car run and sound so damned good!

I couldnt agree more, even on a stock bottom end... very similar results.

Ill hit the track this Saturday.

OP, when do you plan to get to the track?

Impact 5.0

Don't hate..Appreciate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey Ryan thats awsome man you got the intake on.. Looks like a couple weeks and your old/new turbo kit will be up and running. :)

Last edited:

BOSS324

Sinister Sleeper
Reaction score
AED Dyno Day

Need to change my sig.

My personal verdict is that I would buy it again if it gained 0 rwhp. It just makes the car run so damned good!

Hey man as long as your happy with the results thats all that matters! AED is about 1.5hrs away from you if you can try an make the dyno day. I will be attending maybe put the Marauder on the dyno. Not sure yet but I will definitely be there!

Cheers!

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
Hey man as long as your happy with the results thats all that matters! AED is about 1.5hrs away from you if you can try an make the dyno day. I will be attending maybe put the Marauder on the dyno. Not sure yet but I will definitely be there!

Cheers!

come on.. I'll be there.. after we can head down south and smoke Don and CK :thumb:

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks good, glad to see you're not the the type to spend more money just to see the gains on each part you put on.

shatter

White And Nerdy
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for not responding to my email and instead posting your impressions here first!! I feel like a sophomore girl after prom night.... USED and ABUSED!!

Ryan whispers in your ear and then you hurt in the morning! LOL

Cali HP Addict

forum member
Reaction score
Hey, there you are. Get over here and check this thing out. All you are doing is sitting on your ass today anyways.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back