MIR track rental set for Oct 12!

bullitt0175

bullitthead
Reaction score
Jason whats wrong with your car now?

Tuning issues, running really rich and I need new plugs.. And my clutch is slipping. can't really do anything about the clutch yet cause I'm trying to afford a big diamond.... Gonna throw a ring on it.

rayS197

Reaction score
These came in today!!
DSC_0001-1.jpg

And going in here with the other stuff.
DSC_0002.jpg

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn Ray I though I had alot of stuff before I started my engine/turbo build lol.

bullitt0175

bullitthead
Reaction score
Ray that thing is going to beast!!

If you ever install the shit that is ;-)

bullitt0175

bullitthead
Reaction score
I may not be able to run at the October rental either now. :-( car needs about $1500 worth of work before its ready for the track and I'm going to be going on a cruise and giving away a very expensive ring on said cruise... Looks like the car is taking a step down the priority list (for once)

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Guess you better set aside some $$ for a dinner then Jason. Greg don't you have a McDouble to be eating?

rayS197

Reaction score
Ray that thing is going to beast!!

If you ever install the shit that is ;-)

Thanks, but far from being a beast. I just hope it runs well and the converter is close.
I have to get everything installed. I like taking pics and helping everyone but would much rather be going down the 1320'.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
What do the c-clip elims do? If my axle is actually bent I'll need to look into some goodies while I'm back in there.

Back to the beast comment, I really am starting to feel like my car is average now. There is so much happening with cars now, 5.0's with bolt ons are on our heals. Hell Adam @ Rev's car has run NA 10's. I need to be in the 650 range before I start feeling like my car is a beast. I'm thinking breaking DR's loose on the street in 3rd qualifies as a beast. Or a full weight car running 10's

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back