NMRA @ MIR May 4th to the 6th

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
So it appears that I can just pay the NMRA fees there at MIR and get my stickers and t-shirt and whatever else. Then I'd pay my 2 day pass for whatever Bracket(heads up, I, II, or III) I really probably only plan to be there Saturday unless I do really well. It appears that True Street is B3 which seems like that will be mostly on Saturday. If I can get through without the inspection sticker I may be set. Sound right?

bullitt0175

bullitthead
Reaction score
So it appears that I can just pay the NMRA fees there at MIR and get my stickers and t-shirt and whatever else. Then I'd pay my 2 day pass for whatever Bracket(heads up, I, II, or III) I really probably only plan to be there Saturday unless I do really well. It appears that True Street is B3 which seems like that will be mostly on Saturday. If I can get through without the inspection sticker I may be set. Sound right?

Yes, although the actual event for true street is on sunday I believe. Saturday is time trials.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
NMRA's website was screwed up. It showed the GA schedule instead of the MD one. They fixed it now.

GT.350-R

3PEDLS
Reaction score
I could be wrong,but I don't think NMRA looks at inspection stickers for true street. Just have the normal DOT stuff-lights,horn.turn signals.

rayS197

Reaction score
I have room for two for Saturday if anyone of the locals want to go. Meeting at the Airport Hilton in Norfolk front of Max & Ermas. Leaving @ 7 am sharp.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Al, do you have an power inverter? I may want to datalog my passes if I can, but my laptop will die if I leave it on too long. I'm going to try to get with you on Saturday when I get down there so save me a spot if you can.

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
Al, do you have an power inverter? I may want to datalog my passes if I can, but my laptop will die if I leave it on too long. I'm going to try to get with you on Saturday when I get down there so save me a spot if you can.

Yeah, + I will have my generator

GT.350-R

3PEDLS
Reaction score
If you guys need anything I'll have tools, jacks, stands, generator and whatever. Your more than welcome if ya need it.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Well you should get a spot beside Al. There are always guys from the forum that go to these things but they are never in the same spot. If we could coordinate I'd love to all be in the same spot. I think it makes the time spent there better meeting new people and teasing Greg & Ray cuz they won't have cars.

shanshine

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I could be wrong,but I don't think NMRA looks at inspection stickers for true street. Just have the normal DOT stuff-lights,horn.turn signals.

If your state requires an inspection sticker you are required to have the inspection sticker to run in true street.

Well you should get a spot beside Al. There are always guys from the forum that go to these things but they are never in the same spot. If we could coordinate I'd love to all be in the same spot. I think it makes the time spent there better meeting new people and teasing Greg & Ray cuz they won't have cars.

If you guys are looking to pit together when you get there have the first person that is arriving talk to parking and ask them if you can save "X" number of spots. You need to have how man total spots you need as well as how many open and how many enclosed trailers. They will try to accomodate you as best they can. Keep in mind though if your "first" person arriving comes in Friday AM and saves spots on the asphalt and your "friends" arent showing up until Saturday morning the "saved" spots will more than likely be sacrificed. Its not fair to other racers arriving early to not get asphalt because you are saving spots for racers that have yet to arrive. If you want to guarentee pitting together you can request to be put further down the midway in the dirt parking areas and you would probably be fine saving spots.

rayS197

Reaction score

It would be nice to have everyone together in one spot. I will not be pressured by no man nor by any man dressed in his girlfriends attire. When you need help adjusting your two step, use her belt to hold down the clutch. LOL!!!:nana1:

GT.350-R

3PEDLS
Reaction score
I'm at the hotel in Waldorf . Not sure if my car is safe or not. Looks a little rough around here.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back