NMRA @ MIR May 4th to the 6th

bullitt0175

bullitthead
Reaction score
How in the world did that happen...?:wtf:

Were they Ford gears? Install error?

What gears are you using now?

It's a pinion angle issue. Yea ford Gears. I have to get my pinion angle just right before I sidestep at 4400 again!

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Understand...priorities change in life.

We'll pick back up in the fall. Right now, lots of 3-4 day weekends hiking, beach, recreation we don't normally get too. By September, we should have a new trailer, a new tranny, all our pending installs done, and bigger still, our new home!

We'll try to catch one of the last two NMRA races if we can, but we'll definately be hitting local brackets and test n tunes for sure come September...

Born To Run

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Who all is headed to this event? I will be there spectating, taking pics etc.. Looks like Greg, Al, Tim, Jason R., Jason B. myself. anyone else up for this???

I am already in LaPlata Maryland,i know i am early.Not much to do here.I have 2 days to kill,it beats driving back to Canada for 1 day,then returning.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
I am already in LaPlata Maryland,i know i am early.Not much to do here.I have 2 days to kill,it beats driving back to Canada for 1 day,then returning.

One of our other members/vendors (David-fallenauthority) Lives in LaPlata. You should get up with him.

GT.350-R: sweet hope to see the car down there. You may make Jason(bullitt change his mind about SST-lol)

GT.350-R

3PEDLS
Reaction score
Nah, he'll be OK. The more the marrier in SST. This is a great class with a lot of great people.

Stop by the pits and say hello if ya see the car.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Will do brother. If you see my car, do the same. I'll probably be pitted with My08Stang, the guy pulling the ford with the Chevy:deadhorse:

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Where is the freeking link to the classes. I keep looking but can't find it. I always have a hard time finding where i'd be most competitive. I def want the .5 tree.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
I doubt they will let me go w/o a va inspection. I may have to do Open Comp or Mod Muscle. Don't really feel like becoming an NMRA member or know what it entails.

GT.350-R

3PEDLS
Reaction score
The only class that does not require a membership is True Street and maybe Brackets. The membership just gets you a shirt,plate,decals and a years worth of Racepages Mag. It's only $45

Wicked97

forum member
Reaction score

You should come check out the shop, We are about 45 mins to an hour north of La Plata.

If you need directions send me a PM or call the shop.

We are having a Open House Thursday for anyone in the area for the race

openhouse.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back